Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
cararoda1 | 21 Sep 2016, 01:41 PM Agree 0
My name is Gary Jones i'm here to testify about Mr.Harry hacker ATM Blank Card. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Harry send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 700.000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $ 5000 daily. Meyer is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email ( how to get it and its cost,and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self..
  • KENNEDY | | 22 Sep 2016, 09:32 PM Agree 0

Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Annie. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Annie because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Annie sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Annie because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Annie's email address is,,
  • Brann | | 16 Oct 2016, 10:46 AM Agree 0

Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores. and also if you in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day.

Here is our price list for ATM cards:
    $10,000 ------------- $650
    $20,000 ------------- $1,200
    $35,000 --------------$1,900
    $50,000 ------------- $2,700
    $100,000------------- $5,200

The price include shipping fees,order now: via email:
  • Karinhelps | | 20 Oct 2016, 10:41 AM Agree 0
    Are you in need of an urgent business mortgage to startup or expand your business?
    We offer all kind of Business Loan and Personal Loan. We gives out mortgage in a very low interest rate of 3%. Email: {}
Post a reply