Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

HOW I GOT MY BLANK ATM CARD/LOAN

Notify me of new replies via email
cararoda1 | 21 Sep 2016, 01:41 PM Agree 0
My name is Gary Jones i'm here to testify about Mr.Harry hacker ATM Blank Card. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Harry send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 700.000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $ 5000 daily. Meyer is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (harrylee62@live.com)for how to get it and its cost,and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self..
  • KENNEDY | | 22 Sep 2016, 09:32 PM Agree 0

PLEASE READ!!!!
    Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Annie. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Annie because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Annie sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Annie because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Annie's email address is anniemellor233@yahoo.com..,,
  • Brann | | 16 Oct 2016, 10:46 AM Agree 0

Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores. and also if you in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day.

Here is our price list for ATM cards:
    BALANCE PRICE
    $10,000 ------------- $650
    $20,000 ------------- $1,200
    $35,000 --------------$1,900
    $50,000 ------------- $2,700
    $100,000------------- $5,200

The price include shipping fees,order now: via email: williamshackers@hotmail.com.
  • Karinhelps | | 20 Oct 2016, 10:41 AM Agree 0
    Are you in need of an urgent business mortgage to startup or expand your business?
    We offer all kind of Business Loan and Personal Loan. We gives out mortgage in a very low interest rate of 3%. Email: {vincentlancejessy@gmail.com}
  • mrs marry | | 28 Nov 2016, 01:24 AM Agree 0
    I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of
    $50,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days.I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000.mrs marry is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her.Just send her an email On atmmachine00111@gmail.com
  • williams | | 28 Nov 2016, 06:52 PM Agree 0
    We are a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with our malware and skimmers, we can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. We in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit on in stores.contact us on countrysideblankatmhackers@outlook.com
  • james | | 28 Nov 2016, 07:33 PM Agree 0
    My name is james, I have been hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called ( smith micheal).
    he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist.He told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $4500. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact him, Here is the email address (s.micheal33@yahoo.com) And I believe he will also Change your Life....
  • kumar | | 29 Nov 2016, 11:48 AM Agree 0

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS USING BLANK ATM CARDS

It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new programmed blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago.. It has really changed my life for good and now I can say i earn money well and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $5,000.(five thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal there is no risk of being caught, because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you.. For details on how to get your card today, email the hackers on: {kumarblankhacker@gmail.com} Tell your loved once too and start to live large that’s the simple testimony of how my life changed for good… Love you all the email address again is {kumarblankhacker@gmail.com}

………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS……….

You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $5,000, re-programmed and exit, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly done.

there are different varies of cards

The card that withdraws from $10 to $10,000
    The card that withdraws from $10 to $20,000
    The card that withdraws from $10 to $30,000
    The card that withdraws from $10 to $50,000
    The card that withdraws from $10 to $100,000

***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. To get the card email again at {kumarblankhacker@gmail.com}
  • Thomas Colson | | 30 Nov 2016, 05:24 PM Agree 0
    Union blamk credit card is the real deal i have try them and glad to have found you guys, i recomend them to anyone who is seeking financial break through in his/her life.
    cotact : HACKEDATMSELLERGROUP@GMAIL.COM OR CALL 2347059497969
Post a reply