Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

How Donald Trump’s wrath led to riches for one financial advisor

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 17 Mar 2016, 06:30 AM Agree 0
Donald Trump got a financial analyst fired – and set him on the path to a wildly successful new career
  • | | 17 Mar 2016, 12:43 PM Agree 0
    then in 1990, you should have better managed your "expectations."
  • Bob G. | | 17 Mar 2016, 12:44 PM Agree 0
    If the purpose of you publication is to reach out to mortgage professionals to keep them informed on news that is relevant to their profession I think your political commentaries are innapropriate, not to mention misguided.

I'm thinking you should keep your political ideologies to yourself.
  • Jeff W. | | 17 Mar 2016, 12:51 PM Agree 0
    I agree with Bob G. This is a mortgage publication not a political avenue. What's next? Do we get to hear how great Killary is?
  • Cass C. | | 17 Mar 2016, 02:03 PM Agree 0
    I disagree with all......I consider this an interesting distraction of an article......we are after all in the financial interesting if not amusing side story not directly related to the mortgage industry is I feel a refreshing break....then back to the issues at hand. I guess I really don't care about the possible political angle......the country is widely polarized over those's maybe a free for all any more.
  • | | 17 Mar 2016, 05:27 PM Agree 0
    I guess we have a few "Dump" Supporters!!!
  • KAS | | 17 Mar 2016, 09:29 PM Agree 0
    Come on guys! In this climate, I think it is more than appropriate. After all we all have the right to vote and hope we do vote. I am in business and any business person should be interest in how a candidate handles himself; we know there is 'Trump world' and then there is 'Trump world...' Can we maintain and grow a successful nation on lawsuits and slimy business tactics?
  • Mike Noto | | 11 Jun 2016, 10:05 AM Agree 0
    Please explain to me how an honest article concerning an attack upon a investment analyst is not appropriate for this publication. I remember the incident quite clearly. How many investment analysts took this "shot across the bow" as a warning that they should only offer good evaluations of junk bond trading, stock market "bubbles" and eventually housing "bubbles". How much damage was inflicted upon the economy we work within due to this attitude? How much more will occur if this frame of mind occupies the White House?
Post a reply