Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Growing brokers' businesses key to wholesale success

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 03 Jan 2014, 07:14 AM Agree 0
The secret to United Wholesale’s meteoric rise, CEO Mat Ishbia says, is fostering partnerships with brokers
  • Bob G | | 03 Jan 2014, 09:41 AM Agree 0
    In wholesale and retail for 40 years, I will say that UWM is the most efficient wholesaler I've worked with. The front end platform couldn't be easier. I can go from starting an app with the client to full disclosure, DU approval and the appraisal ordered in about 40 minutes. Underwriting is smooth, given the regulatory hassles we all have to deal with. If you send them the mortgages they are looking for, the process is worry free. My AE Steve Steele is always available and a wealth of knowledge when I need it. I have met Mat and his top level execs at the NAMB Convention and was impressed with everyones commitment to making my job easier. UWM is my first choice for all mortgage types.
    Bob Gillespie, Benchmark Home Loans, AZ
  • Steve Verrier, Community Mortgage Solutions, FL | | 03 Jan 2014, 10:27 AM Agree 0
    I have enjoyed a working relationship with UWM for many years (8+) now. They are still the fastest closing on the wholesale market 9 out of 10 times, the 10th is only because my file was difficult. My AE Aws Assaf calls me everyday even if my pipeline isn't hot. Highly recommend this lender.
  • Marcell | | 27 Jun 2014, 08:22 AM
    Deleted by moderator
  • bobby | | 22 Apr 2016, 01:17 PM Agree 0
    we can monetize BG, SBLC, LC, CD from top 20 banks.
    feel free to contact to
Post a reply