Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Grand jury indicts man on fraud charges related to “fix-it”

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 01 Oct 2015, 10:48 AM Agree 0
A federal grand jury has charged an Ohio man with fraud, money laundering and tax evasion in connection with his mortgage fix-it business
  • Justice L. | | 10 Nov 2015, 10:03 PM Agree 0
    In addition to these charges, Gary Jones has additional charges pending a thorough investigation for his assumed role in complicated escrow deposit scam with former attorney Holly Joy Johnson and Andrew Bloom, both of Seattle, WA. Records show that well over a million dollars was been deposited into Holly's attorney escrow between November of 2014 and July 2015. Without any written or oral authorization, Holly allegedly deposited each deposit into her personal checking account, withdrew substantial sums in cash for personal, then transferred the balance to Andrew Bloom who claims to work as a principal for both Montavo Inc. and Lighthouse Partners. To date, multiple victims have come forward with claims that Holly has disappeared along with their monies. Each of the seven victims attempt to get a full refund from either Holly or Andrew continue to be met with more stall tactics, excuses, delays or no response at all. Now, after many months of deception and significant losses, the victims have collectively agreed to seek justice.
  • Gunther Investigations | | 11 Nov 2015, 03:43 PM Agree 0
    I believe Andrew "Drew" Bloom (approximately 38 years old) may be from Canada. He shares a name with two other Seattle area residents believed to be unrelated and know nothing of his whereabouts. According to two LinkedIn profiles, Andrew Bloom attended Seattle University and claims to have graduated with a business degree in 1995. The Seattle University registrar shows no record of his attendance in 1995 or any years prior. Though Bloom claims to be the president of business development for Bellevue-based Montavo Inc., its CEO, Mr. Brook W. Lang, appears to have no genuine interest in the background of his corporate officers. The corporate phone number for Montavo is still very much a mystery to verify Bloom's employment. Bloom also claims to be the managing partner of Lighthouse Partners LLC of Las Vegas, NV, which has been linked to an escrow deposit scam involving former attorney Holly J. Johnson, among others, and involves numerous victims. Lighthouse Partners shows as active in NV. It has several officers listed according to the secretary of state, but has no currently known address or verifiable phone number. Its domain was launched in 2013 and is managed by Daniel Done of Marketeering Group. It has since changed its "whois" status to private after multiple inquiries where made to Mr. Done about his affiliation to Lighthouse Partners and Andrew Bloom, if any.
  • Batman & Robin | | 01 Dec 2015, 01:38 PM Agree 0
    I too am looking for Holly Joy Johnson and Andrew "Drew" Bloom. Both have gone into hiding and are expected to be indicted on multiple counts by authorities. Holly is from North Dakota and has family there, while Andrew is somewhat of a mystery. He claims residency in multiple states but has nothing official in his legal name. He established now defunct Leewood Funding Inc. in Las Vegas some years ago under the assumed name "Andrew D. Bloom", but no public records show this person as a Washington state or Nevada resident. His has two profiles on LinkedIn which have numerous unverifiable companies listed as former employers. Bank records recovered by Washington State authorities show multiple transactions between Holly and Andrew involving significant funds transfers to his B of A account over a period of several months. Both have hurt a lot of people and have made no effort to make them whole again, though repeated attempts have made to right things. Unfortunately, at this point they're in too deep to stop investigators or prosecutors. I genuinely hope the authorities find each of these thieves before my investigators do.
  • SingLoudSongs | | 23 Apr 2016, 10:13 PM Agree 0
    I can help if you give me your contact information. I would like to speak with you personally.
  • NoNameGiven | | 23 Apr 2016, 11:15 PM Agree 0
    His original legal name was Andrew Vaughey. Bloom was his mother's maiden name.
  • Gunther Investigations | | 25 Apr 2016, 02:46 PM Agree 0
    The court just confirmed that Nicholas "Nick" Vaughey and Andrew "Drew" Bloom are one in the same person. Nick Vaughey is married to Brooke V. Vaughey of Seattle, WA. For those of you not familiar with this private investigation, using the name "Drew Bloom" and email address "geckog7@gmail.com", Vaughey is linked to several investment scams along with Holly Joy Johnson, a former Seattle attorney now in hiding. According to state officials, Johnson participated in multiple transactions as an escrow attorney. Over a period of 8 months and after syphoning tens of thousands of dollars for her personal use, Johnson transferred hundreds of thousands of dollars at a time to "Drew Bloom" thru B of A directly from what was supposed to be her escrow account. Unsuspecting victims assumed that she was legitimate escrow attorney primarily due her brief stint as a local district judge. Evidence has recently surfaced which suggests that Bloom, who is about Johnson's same age, was having a romantic relationship with johnson, which is a viable reason on why she would risk her livelihood and freedom to participate in such an egregious criminal act. To date, several individual investors and some groups have come forward as victims of Bloom and Johnson's escrow scam. Nick Vaughey (aka Andrew "Drew" Bloom) claims to be an investment banker and real estate investor and appears to be very comfortable hiding in plain sight in Seattle along with his wife and three kids. According to public records the states of Nevada and Washington state show Vaughey has registered at least 16 companies using various P.O. Box addresses. None are verifiable as legitimate. Holly Johnson's law license has been suspended indefinitely in Washington state and criminal charges are now pending. Bloom is personally responsible for hundreds of thousands of dollars in missing funds transferred to his personal account by Johnson, which have afforded him a very comfortable lifestyle. There are several websites and numerous victims who now know the identity of this criminal. Each of Johnson's escrow deposit scam-related banking transactions are, in fact, linked to Vaughey.
  • A-pocalypse | | 26 Jun 2016, 09:25 PM Agree 0
    Andrew Vaughey and Nicholas Vaughey are brothers. They grew up in and around West Seattle. They have committed numerous frauds for Millions and I'm surprise they haven't been locked up already...
  • A-pocalypse | | 27 Jun 2016, 03:14 PM Agree 0
    Get in touch with me. I can give you all the facts about Mr "Bloom"...
  • A-pocalypse | | 27 Jun 2016, 03:15 PM Agree 0
    Get in touch with me. I can give you all the data you ever wanted on Mr. "Bloom".
  • Nancy | | 16 Jul 2016, 02:14 PM Agree 0
    Interesting. I know these men from long ago. Wondering if I know you.
  • | | 02 Sep 2016, 03:27 PM Agree 0
    PLEASE CALL ME 260 563 1639 KEVIN HIPSKIND I KNOW WHERE ANDREW BLOOM IS AT RIGHT NOW AND WILL BE THERE UNTIL AT LEAST UNTIL 3:00 PST.
  • NoNameGiven | | 02 Sep 2016, 11:58 PM Agree 0
    Nicholas Vaughey is the eldest brother who now lives in Missouri with his girlfriend, Andrew Vaughey is the younger brother. Andrew is divorced. Bloom is their mother's maiden name.
  • NoNameGiven | | 03 Sep 2016, 12:01 AM Agree 0
    Andrew is still living in Seattle. He was arrested last night for beating up his ex wife at their home on Admiral Way. That house is in his name.
  • Seattlelites | | 06 Sep 2016, 11:36 AM Agree 0
    Drew is also a drug and alcohol abuser as well as a wife beater. He has a long record of domestic violence and he was in jail as recently for beating his (now ex) wife terribly. He's a complete low life and I don't know how he isn't locked up.
  • Kris Lamans | | 12 Sep 2016, 06:20 PM Agree 0
    My name is Kris Lamans, I am the President/CEO of Pearl Records Group and Kris Lamans Entertainment Corporation. I met Mr. Andrew Bloom a year ago and he has signed documents stating that he will fund a motion picture of our entitled "Heat on the Delta", of which he committed $30,500,000.00. We have received no financing from him or Holly Johnson. However, they have schemed $15,000.00, plus 10,000.00 and liabilities of $30,500,000.00. They have schemed a lot of time and money from our company using this scheme. He has taken our money and he and Holly Johnson have disappeared, as hve been described by their action here. Please contact me at this number: 818.976.2925 or address: 15981 Yarnell Street, Sylmar, California 91342. My Current email address is Sonja.dunson@outlook.com or maggytee2@yahoo.com. I need to locate these individuals immediately or know where they can be reached. Please contact me. KRIS LAMANS.
  • NoNameGiven | | 27 Sep 2016, 04:46 PM Agree 0
    Andrew still lives in West Seattle, just Google his name: Andrew Vaughey
  • NoNameGiven | | 27 Sep 2016, 04:50 PM Agree 0
    Then the court is wrong. Andrew Vaughey lives in West Seattle and Nick lives in Missouri with his girlfriend. Bloom is their mother's maiden name.

Google Andrew Vaughey, he's in West Seattle. His wife just filed a restraining order against him for beating the crap out of her.
  • West Seattle victim | | 28 Sep 2016, 07:16 PM Agree 0
    Nonamegiven- I to was ripped off by Drew, please contact me
  • west seattle dude | | 28 Sep 2016, 07:26 PM Agree 0
    Please contact me, I was ripped off by Drew and his wife. pizzawestseattle@gmail.com
  • A-pocalypse! | | 05 Oct 2016, 12:56 AM Agree 0
    Lol! In light of the 6 figure sum that he stole from me, Andrew better hope I never see him again....his retarded brother who thinks he's GI JOE either. I would go after him but it sounds like with the number of people who he has stolen money from, someone will probably beat me to it. I feel bad for his wife.....NOT! She stood by for years and watched him ruin people's lives by stealing and lying all over the country. She will say she did not know but of course she did and she benefited from this ongoing conspiracy. Sounds like she finally got a taste of what she had coming!
  • | | 31 Oct 2016, 04:27 AM Agree 0
    Andrew ("Drew") Vaughey is now divorced from Brooke Vanessa Vaughey and is the older brother of Nicholas ("Nick") Vaughey. Nick Vaughey has maintained a residence with his lifetime girlfiriend Charmaignin Lake of the Ozarks region in Missouri after fleeing the Seattle, Washington area a year or more ago. Both are dangerous and highly sociopathic.
  • | | 31 Oct 2016, 02:58 PM Agree 0
    please contact me at westseattlepizza@gmail.com
Post a reply