Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Get Best Loan Deal From Us Today

Notify me of new replies via email
Wesley Benjamin | 24 Nov 2015, 11:00 PM Agree 0
Greetings to you all! My name is Mr Abdul Majeed, a private and reputable mortgage lender. I render all kind of mortgage to individuals with an interest rate of 3% with a repayment length of 1 to 30 years maximum. A lot of people have benefited from my mortgage offer and it have change their lifestyle positively giving them the opportunity to create their own business.
I render mortgage such business mortgage, agricultural mortgage, education mortgage, house mortgage, automobile mortgage, etc. If you are in need of a mortgage, kindly fill the borrower form below with your valid details and reply back for more information at abdulmajeedmortgagecompany@gmail.com

Full Name:
State:
Sex:
Amount Needed:
Currency Needed:
Loan Duration:
Monthly income:
Phone: Number:
Purpose for Loan:
Website you saw our ads:

Note: All reply should be forwarded only to abdulmajeedmortgagecompany@gmail.com for immediate attention.
  • bobby | | 22 Apr 2016, 01:19 PM Agree 0
    we can monetize BG, SBLC, LC, CD from top 20 banks.
    feel free to contact to lkj_h@msn.com
  • Raquel Mullins | | 20 Aug 2016, 12:22 AM Agree 0
    I can’t wait to contact you, but one question, do you provide home mortgages in the US for veterans and all active duty members? If yes, I would certainly like to know more about your offerings.
Post a reply