Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Fredrik Eklund of BRAVO TV’s Million Dollar Listing NY

Notify me of new replies via email
  • Christo | | 27 Jul 2012, 01:01 AM Agree 0
    Great interview!
  • Mario | | 06 Aug 2012, 08:26 AM Agree 0
    Fascinating and easy to read! Great.
  • Juliano | | 29 Sep 2012, 01:22 PM Agree 0
    Fredrik is such an amazing guy. So happy to have read this. Ended wishing for more!
  • Mike Hawk | | 01 Oct 2012, 01:34 PM Agree 0
    what a great read! this was pretty much exactly what i was looking for. thanks for taking the time to do this interview! im passing it on to friends...
  • Danielle Cohen | | 20 Oct 2012, 05:23 PM Agree 0
    Love Fredrik, Great interview. As a realtor myself in Montreal, Canada. His words are truely inspiring. Best response to success "It comes from incredible hard work, which is the unglamorous answer". Can't wait for season 2.
  • Rhonda Heathcott | | 14 Jul 2013, 10:50 AM Agree 0
    I find this particular article on Fredrik Eklund to be inspirational and authentic. Mr. Eklund is the "real deal" and although I am disabled, he inspires me in the goals I wish to achieve in life. To find someone so bold yet sensitive to clients needs, one could not question that he is one of the top notch real estate brokers I have ever seen. Honesty and living with his belief that money isn't everything is, without question, the best attribute a person can live by. Balance in life also struck me as the motto to live by. I am quite impressed by his work ethic and how he balances this with every other tenet he has in life. Every broker would benefit by this man's background and philosophical attributes. I am excited for him and where he is in life and where he goes with these attributes in his future endeavours. The willingness, the need to continually challenge one's self is by far the best attitude in any aspect of one's career. God Bless and best wishes always.
Post a reply