Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

First American Mortgage Solutions integrates with LoanLogics

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 06 Jan 2017, 08:15 AM Agree 0
Lenders to have access to FraudGuard and LoanHD
  • Adalstan Buk | | 07 Jan 2017, 05:37 AM
    Deleted by moderator
  • James Gold | | 07 Jan 2017, 05:42 AM
    Deleted by moderator
  • Robert David | | 07 Jan 2017, 05:53 AM
    Deleted by moderator
  • Jelly William | | 07 Jan 2017, 05:59 PM Agree 0
    I am (Jelly Williams) by name, currently living in California, USA. I am a widow at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation and i needed a mortgage sum of $87,000,00 dollars to buy a car and also to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking mortgages from various mortgage firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private mortgage lender who gave me a mortgage of $87,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at school at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a mortgage without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mrs shelter.Iweala she doesn't know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about her and also i want God to bless her more, You can contact her through her email: (mrsheltermortgagefirm@hotmail.com) if you have whatsapp you can also reach her on her whatsapp number ( 2348135431671) she will wipe away your tears
  • Jelly Williams | | 07 Jan 2017, 06:01 PM
    Deleted by moderator
  • Henry Holden Mark | | 10 Jan 2017, 06:00 PM
    Deleted by moderator
Post a reply