Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN

Notify me of new replies via email
Certified Bank Guarantee | 01 Feb 2017, 01:06 PM Agree 0
We offer financial instrument lease and sale at a reasonable price with affordable procedure and condition. Our bank instrument lender offer Fresh Cut and Seasoned bank instrument such BG, SBLC, MTN and Confirmable Bank Draft (CBD), which can be engage into PPP Trading, Outright Discounting, signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.

With our bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank or secure mortgage for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve a collateral in your bank to fund your project.

We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable. Below is procedure for BG/SBLC and MTN lease, other bank instrument procedure will be provided on request.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG/SBLC}
2. Total Face Value: Eur 10M{Minimum} to Eur 10B{Maximum}
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank Plc and Barclays Bank Plc {London, U.K}
4. Age: One Year and One Month
5. Leasing Price: 5%+2% =7%
6. Delivery: MT-760 {Bank-To-Bank Swift}
7. Payment: MT103/23
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service {within three banking days}

You can contact us through our

Mr. Larry George
E-mail: lajgsblcls@workmail.com
  • Novoda Grace | | 02 Feb 2017, 01:48 AM Agree 1
    PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,I am a living testimony of this great miracle ,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Mrs Amelia. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Annie because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mrs Amelia sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i am grateful to Mrs Amelia because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Libya. Mrs Amelia email address is_ blank_atm@outlook.com.
  • Simone Zacchino | | 05 Mar 2017, 08:28 PM Agree 0
    I am direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.With the group capital fund which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument. The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.

The bank instrument can be use for purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of their location. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to secure mortgage for your project or to establish line of credit with your bank. We offer Bank Guarantee , all are issue from AAA Rated bank such as Deutsche Bank, HSBC Bank, UBS Zurich, Barclay's Bank , Standard Chartered Bank E.T.C. For more information, Endeavour to contact me as your convenient time.
    Regards
    Name: Mr. Simone Zacchino
    Email: bgbroker.chino@gmail.com
    Skype ID: bgbroker.chino
Post a reply