Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Financial CHOICE Act passes committee in face of Democratic opposition

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 15 Sep 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
The Republican alternative to Dodd-Frank has cleared its first major hurdle, passing the House Financial Services committee. But Democrats say the bill is a love letter to Wall Street
  • gary | | 15 Sep 2016, 11:53 AM Agree 0
    What nonsense. Nothing is transparent when it came to the big banks. They give the appearance of helping the consumer yet the sponsor of the bill BARNEY FRANK owns an appraisal management company and MAKES IN THE MILLIONS . Banks borrow the money at 1/2 a percent and do not post the profit they make in the APR. The bank can own 49.9% of the appraisal management company , the cost of the appraisal to the consumer has doubled and the mortgage brokers got blamed for the financial bailout for which had to be given to the crooks in bed with OBAMA and Washington. AMERICA is smarter than this !! I only hope that the system is not so corrupted with fake voters and refugees that the real truth for the AMERICANS isn't hidden in a corrupted voting system. ANYONE remember ACORN? Hope we can get this bill past the SENATE. I am originally from NEW YORK and find it amazing that such a lack of vision exists on the democratic side. The liquidation of post offices was another scam that another well known Democrat's husband was awarded the contract through the OBAMA Administration.
Post a reply