Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Financial Bank Instrument (BG/SBLC/LC) Available for Lease

Notify me of new replies via email
Roberto Carlos Montoya | 29 Nov 2016, 10:15 AM Agree 0
Dear Sir/Ma,

We are direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantees (BG), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. If you have need for Corporate mortgages, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument. Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way. Please contact me for more information

Email: robmontoya.bgbroker@gmail.com
Skype ID: roberto.montoya198
  • Noah Lim | | 29 Nov 2016, 10:40 AM Agree 0
    Hello friend, my name is noah lim Dan i want to share my testimony on how i got my BLANK ATM card which have change my life today. i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all was in vain. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers and they told me they are from Australia and also they have branch all over the world in which they use in developing there ATM CARDS, this is real and not a scam it have help me out. to cut the story short this men who were good and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 days and i did as i was told to and today my life have change from a street walker to my house, there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. my life have really change and i want to share this to the world, i know this is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help our self all they do is to steal money for themselves. if you tired of struggling in vain and also want this BLANK ATM CARD i want you to contact them on email via; {michealtechatmhacker@gmail.com
  • muresan | | 22 Dec 2016, 06:40 AM Agree 0
    Hello,

I am Direct Bank & Provider Mandate of BG,SBLC.MT103,MT799,MT760,Discounting
    and Project Funding,and can work hand in hand with Brokers and financial
    consultants around the world.

We await your interest.

Thanks

Muresan.andrei
    107 George Street, West Central,
    London, W1S 2FD.UK <http://2fd.uk/
    Pathlease.muresan@gmail.com
  • Antonsen Tor | | 30 Dec 2016, 01:43 PM Agree 0
    I am ANTONSEN TOR, A reputable lender, legitimate and accredited i give out mortgages to people and companies in need of financial assistance. ranging from Home mortgages Auto Loans Car mortgages Mortgage mortgages Business Loans International Loans Personal Loans, I give out mortgages at 2.5% interest rate.

Do you need a mortgage?Arrangements to Borrow up to $10,000,000.00 Choose between 1 to 25 years repayment period.Choose between monthly and annual repayment plan Flexible mortgage terms and conditions apply.

Note: i am a private registered mortgage lender base in United state of America that is permitted by the government to give out Guarantee mortgage to any body that needed mortgage from me, I do not want you to have a negative thought about this mortgage We are 100% sure and ready to deliver the mortgage to you.Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

CONTACT US TODAY AT:
    One Corporate Drive
    Shelton, CT 06484
    Email:antonsent.financialhome50@gmail.com
  • Graham David John | | 05 Jan 2017, 02:12 PM Agree 0
    We have a direct provider of fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds,specifically for lease, at leasing price of 6 2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, mortgage financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’s, Insurance Guarantees, MTN, (SBLC) Standby Letters of Credit and Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby mortgage. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

Regards

Graham David John

FINANCIAL LEASING SERVICES LIMITED

Email: graham.joh@qualityservice.com

Email: gr.joh@yandex.com

PHONE: 44-7509530038

FAX: 44-7507272020
  • JURJEN | | 26 Mar 2017, 08:32 AM Agree 0
    Dear Potential Partners & Associates,

One of our main businesses is to open Bank Guarantees and Standby Letter of Credit as well as other Financial and Banking Instruments. We issue our Bank Guarantees and Standby Letter of Credit for Lease & Sale while on occasions as requested by the client, we can open Documentary / Deffered / Red Clause Letters of Credit and Guarantees (Bank, Bid or Performance)

For every transaction we need three things
    1. Lessor (Applicant) -This is our company or entity that will be applying for the Financial Instrument with the Issuing Bank on behalf the Beneficiary. The delivery of the Financial / Banking Instrument shall be based on the Applicant's procedures.

2. Lessee (Beneficiary / Client) - This is the company who have requested the Financial Instrument whether for their own use or third party to receiving the BG/SBLC/DLC/Red Clause LC. The Client / Lessee nominates the Beneficiary of the Bank Instrument.

3. Underlying Transaction - This is the transaction that exists between the Lessor (Applicant) and the Lessee (Beneficiary). It is the reason for opening the Stand Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or Letter of Credit of any kind. The underlying transaction can be for obtaining mortgages or funding from Banks or Monetizers as well as for the Purchase and Sale of Goods or Services depending on the type of instrument requested.

Should you have an interest in the Lease and Sale of these, kindly inform and we will be glad to share with you our PROCEDURAL TERMS in regards to setting things in motion for an IMPENDING TRANSACTION. Upon the acceptance of your party to work with the Lessor's Terms, we would have Legal Contract in place for the transaction to be set up between the Applicant and the Beneficiary and the delivery of the Bank Instrument will be in accordance with the Verbiage (Text) chosen by the Beneficiary's Bank.

With the Legal Contract set up and the proceedings followed as stipulated in the contract, the eventual transmission of the Instrument via Swift MT199 / MT799 / MT700 / MT760 will be effected within 2 Banking Days after the Contractual Obligations have been completed.

In addendum, we also offer a wide range of products:
    - Standby Letters of Credit
    - Bank Guarantees
    - Deferred / Documentary Letters of Credit
    - Red Clause Letters of Credit
    - Usance Letters of Credit
    - Performance Guarantees
    - Demand Guarantees
    - POF messages
    - Pre Advice Message
    - Comfort Letters
    - Ready Willing and Able (RWA) messages

Kindly revert on your interest in any of these so we can set up an underlying transaction to be fulfilled as quickly as possible. My full contact information is as follow:

Email: jslease.guarantees@gmail.com

Regards
    Jurjen Stenekes

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG), STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) AND BANK DRAFT FOR LEASE AND SALE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
Post a reply