Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Feds probe PNC mortgage pricing

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 12 Aug 2013, 06:40 AM Agree 0
The Justice Department’s civil rights division and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau are investigating PNC Financial Services for some of their mortgage pricing practices
  • Evelyn Santiago | | 12 Aug 2013, 10:31 AM Agree 0
    PNC deserves this. In short sales they will force sellers to default to approve the short sale and cut the realtor's commission. Despite the fact that without the realtor's the short sale would not happen their way of treating their "partners" is to interfere with the contract and cut commission so they can make more money.

Couldn't have happened to a "worse" servicer.
  • Steve Martelli | | 10 Nov 2013, 12:20 PM Agree 0
    I have finally hit pay dirt! PNC has been screwing me since March, 2011. They have a Real Estate Company who they sell both commercial and residential real estate to investors. What do you what to bet that they
    foreclose very quickly on short sells and have been lying, cheating and right out committing fraud on these FHA/HUD federally guaranteed mortgages in order to repo them for a good price and then turn them quickly through their real estate business for BIG PROFITS!!
    Please contact me:
Post a reply