Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Fed’s caution could see banks take $5bn hit

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 29 Mar 2016, 06:30 AM Agree 0
The Fed has backed off on interest rates, keeping them steady in March and reducing the number of planned rate increases this year. And that’s bad news for big banks
  • Anonymous | | 29 Mar 2016, 12:53 PM Agree 0
    Oh boo hoo. I feel so badly for these felons and crooks. They should be broken up and then prosecuted. The fact that they are still allowed to operate is a disgrace. What a shoddy article, too. Who on Earth feels any sense of pity for these monster banks? I hope the Fed institutes negative rates just to mess these banks up further.
  • tired of it | | 29 Mar 2016, 02:12 PM Agree 0
    give us a break .. and who again is saying they are losing money .. a big bank representative ? .. they make money regardless .. BIG MONEY ... they will charge the consumer more

you watch they raise the fed rate and the big banks will raise their fees .. claiming it is costing them more to operate .. so the merry go round goes ... always trying to steal from the common folk
  • Anonymous | | 30 Mar 2016, 07:51 PM Agree 0
    LOL, Steven Spiellberg wins the troll award for the day. Give the man a cup of coffee and half a donut. Regarding the crooks running these poor, beleaguered mega banks, they are already trading derivatives based on the Fed raising, reducing, and keeping rates steady. They win no matter what happens.
Post a reply