Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Federal judge questions CFPB's constitutionality

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 13 Apr 2016, 02:31 PM Agree 0
A federal appeals court judge has concerns about how much power is vested in the director of the CFPB
  • RU from AZ | | 13 Apr 2016, 03:51 PM Agree 0
    Cop, judge and jury. The only way to remove this parasite is for Congress to de-fund the agency. Only people defending it are Demo stooges.
  • gbevill | | 13 Apr 2016, 03:55 PM Agree 0
    2 much power? No kidding.
  • | | 13 Apr 2016, 04:03 PM Agree 0
    AND LARGE CORPORATIONS HAVE TOO MUCH POWER OF CITIZENS! What is the Judge saying in regards to that, or is he getting Wall Street kickbacks?
  • Rich | | 13 Apr 2016, 07:05 PM Agree 0
    Congress does not fund the CFPB. It is my understanding that they are funded solely by the fines that they administer. and that is a plenty I am sure.
    They are like a solar powered government entity with no oversight or limitations and massive legal authority.
  • Kycre8ed | | 13 Apr 2016, 10:10 PM Agree 0
    How could we allow Elizabeth Warren to create a Gestapo in America? Let's pray the judge (s) declare this fallacy to be unconstitutional and subsequently invalidate all CFPB's laws enacted since Cordray was illicitly empowered by the President.
Post a reply