Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Fed rate decision comes in

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 16 Dec 2015, 02:32 PM Agree 0
The Federal Reserve announced its benchmark rate target Wednesday afternoon; did it prove predictions right?
  • Anon | | 16 Dec 2015, 03:34 PM Agree 0
    1/2% is gradual?????
  • Rosie | | 16 Dec 2015, 04:23 PM Agree 0
    It Its amazing to me that his announcement comes at a time when unemployment is down because of seasonal hires for the holidays. Spending is up because of seasonal purchases. God forbid they take an honest look at our economy when its in regular times. The middle class always gets the shaft.....I am tired of it. Single people like myself are hit the hardest. You can barely get back on your feet and then our wonderful Federal reserve says we are in much better shape, If our government officials had to live based on the same parameters that the common everyday Joe had to live in things would be a lot different. Health care, food, fuel, clothing all of this just keeps going up however, my income cannot catch up. When I do receive a small raise it throughs me into a higher income bracket and I actually make less than before I received the increase. Our government needs to live like the common folk. It would be a whole lot different.
  • Michael Coppola | | 17 Dec 2015, 07:54 AM Agree 0
    If the nations BANKS raised savings interest rates people might work more !! At this rate your money just dwindles down paying higher bills. What's the point . Why work? The nations economy would be much better!
  • bill | | 17 Dec 2015, 08:25 AM Agree 0
    what does the rate hike mean... i.e. the payment on a new mortgage for $50,000 SUV may raise equal to the cost of a single cup of Starbucks coffee.
  • bill | | 17 Dec 2015, 08:26 AM Agree 0
    ref my previous post .... mortgage, not mortgage LOL
  • bill | | 17 Dec 2015, 08:27 AM Agree 0
    what is with my mind mortgage, not mortgage
  • bill | | 17 Dec 2015, 08:28 AM Agree 0
    OK I have definitely typed mortgage and yet it comes up as mortgage
  • Jo Jo | | 17 Dec 2015, 11:44 AM Agree 0
    Stop it! Mortgage is correct!
Post a reply