Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Fed officials signal confidence it’s time to raise interest rates

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 18 Nov 2015, 06:30 AM Agree 0
State Fed president “comfortable” with lifting rates soon
  • Anonymous | | 18 Nov 2015, 12:04 PM Agree 0
    Let's see how fast we can derail the recovery and reverse the housing market in 5...4...3...2...1... Facepalm!
  • Bill | | 18 Nov 2015, 12:56 PM Agree 0
    It's almost comical to watch these idiot writers 'panting' in anticipation of an interest rate hike. How would you like to be stuck on an Island with these pinheads? The university system that pumps out these journalism tech types should have their programs suspended for implanting these 'live in their mom's basement nerds' into our society.
  • Anonymous | | 18 Nov 2015, 02:02 PM Agree 0
    Completely in agreement with Bill. These writers have an incestuous relationship with these rocket scientist Fed officials. These "genius" Fed officials get boosted confidence and believe their own rhetoric because the media says it is OK by posting their every word. If someone would stand up to them and show how reckless and moronic they are, maybe we would be in a better place. I just can't believe how much power and control these unelected people have over us. Why do we continue to just give it to them? I hope that House bill to limit and oversee the Fed actually gains traction. It is funny to see how panicked the Fed and White House were yesterday. Complete morons.
Post a reply