Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Far Out Friday: Woman gets outbid on dream house, plagues buyers

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 13 Feb 2015, 08:02 AM Agree 0
Has the California housing market become so tight that it’s making buyers go crazy? Probably not, but a San Diego woman was sentenced for stalking a married couple who she had lost to in a bidding war for her “dream house.”
  • Megadyne | | 14 Feb 2015, 01:56 AM Agree 1
    Seattle Real Estate is also a multiple offer and competitive marketplace. At SouthSoundREOnline we find this behavior of extreme concern. There is absolutely no justifiable excuse for this type of highly dangerous revenge tactic; especially on an unsuspecting family.

Besides the probation and house arrest, this woman should be required to undergo psychiatric evaluation and counseling. Sending strangers from free online classified pages to someone's house is extremely, and obviously, dangerous.

I was concerned when I read this woman is caring for a handicapped daughter of unknown age and disability. It seems like other family members should be involved in helping decide if a transfer of care would be the safest course for the vulnerable person in her charge.
Post a reply