Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Fall in love with mortgage… again

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 08 Feb 2017, 08:15 AM Agree 0
What is there not to love about the mortgage industry? Well, for some, economical shifts and regulatory changes have caused a few bumps in the road but despite the tribulations, now, more than ever, is an amazing time to join the business and enjoy the challenges – and the rewards.
  • Anonymous | | 08 Feb 2017, 02:12 PM Agree 0
    Obviously, Loan Simple is hiring. This reads like an infomercial for them. All it needed was the contact info for the recruiter at the end.
  • SBHarkness | | 08 Feb 2017, 04:55 PM Agree 0
    Yes, Loan Simple is hiring. I myself was captivated by the glitz & glamour and would be working there if not for one thing. That being where I work has all the above and something I have only experienced here, and that means something since I have been in origination/management since 10/1993. What is the secret sauce of where I work? I wish I could put it in words easily but THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEE'S. Everywhere I have worked especially the larger places tend to treat mortgage officers as a commodity. The support personnel that owe their jobs to the fact LOAN OFFICERS bring in mortgages allowing the company to make a profit thus their payroll are treated as if they are brain dead idiots. I know this has allot to do with jealousy however where I work the personnel from the receptionist to the top ranking managers treat Loan Officers like rock stars...even when you're not. Where is this magic place? It is a secret! You see, if I told you then you then would want to come to work here lessening my importance. The truly fantastic places to work don't advertise or write articles because they don't have to. I am just EXTREMELY grateful to a friend who told me about this place before retiring. Thank you, Claudia Arends.
  • Charly Adams | | 19 Feb 2017, 02:37 PM Agree 0
    Do you want to get good income at home? do you want to know how to start earnings on Internet, there are some popular methods to earn huge income at your home, but when people try that, they bump into a scam so I thought i must share a verified and guaranteed way for free to earn a great sum of money at your home. I have been getting real paid at the comfort of my home using this service, I received $10,000 just last week from this source. Any of you interested should visit the website, copy and paste the URL. Find out more HERE -----> banktransferhackers.ru
Post a reply