Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

DOJ takes aim at Wall Street execs

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 11 Sep 2015, 06:30 AM Agree 0
High profile bankers have so far emerged relatively unscathed – legally speaking – from the economic collapse, but are the good times over?
  • Cheryl M | | 11 Sep 2015, 02:38 PM Agree 0
    I'm not quite sure how a Memo is going to change showing these corporate executives "accountability" ?! So out of all the US AG's Loretta Lynch is the one who's leading us into no longer negotiating settlements, but now going straight through to prosecution? I'm still missing something, what does she have that no one else did? Is it in the Memo? I've seen some pretty damning information about some of these bank executives and nothing...they get nothing, nothing....I think we've seen the last of this, it's going nowhere as usual.
  • Chris | | 11 Sep 2015, 04:35 PM Agree 0
    Isn't this a program that Bernie Sanders is pushing? Jail corporate CEO's and not potheads. Congress has been taking so much bribe money, I mean money from lobbyist and special interest groups that they forgot who the real criminals are. Blaming Bush and Obama for allowing their PAC's and friends to continue to enjoy the money that is tainted.
Post a reply