Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Customer satisfaction with originators hits 7-year high

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 14 Nov 2013, 07:22 AM Agree 0
Customers are more satisfied with the mortgage process than they have been in years.
  • 2Bsquare | | 14 Nov 2013, 09:34 AM Agree 0
    So CFPB is complaining that consumers do not understand the closing documents. THey continue to add more convoluted closing documents, and now we are going to have the consumer flipping through pages on and I Pad to increase closing speed and read even less.
  • Eric Hubscher | | 14 Nov 2013, 10:03 AM Agree 0
    I think the problem is that closing documents seem confusing to many and take the direction of protection. Saving said that, most rely on their broker to explain, trust, and and put all the words into pain English.
  • Licensed mortgage pro | | 27 Nov 2013, 07:07 AM Agree 0
    Nobody regulates the closing agents. This is where the money changes hands and the signed documents become binding.
  • KyMtgGuy | | 02 Dec 2013, 11:14 AM Agree 0
    They must be talking about the initial disclosures not the final closing documents, surely? Right? No way anybody is actually closing with docusign or eDocs on final docs that need to be notarized.
Post a reply