Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Could this be the first 'Hardest Hit' state to use funds for down payment assistance?

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 07 Apr 2015, 06:04 AM Agree 0
This state’s $1 billion foreclosure prevention plan has helped many homeowners stay in their homes, but a shift in tactics may assist first-time homebuyers in getting one.
  • Dominick F Sammarone | | 07 Apr 2015, 10:32 AM Agree 0

When did the goverment become mortgage finance experts? After running FNMA-FREDDIE-FHA? Maybe they are using the Post Office as a business model? Maybe the oil and honey subsidies as successful business models?

I believe the constitution only stated that the government was set up to defend and protect the borders...

Another dumb idea of "gifting" homes to new home buyers.

When will America get off the bottle and on regular food? Mommy and Daddy Governement should stop creating buyers. Breast feeding is not intended "for life" (my mom would have been pissed otherwise)

I'm getting tired of the government using my tax money as gifts. I'm also getting tired of cleaning up all these government experiments Gone Wild!

What happened to "FreeTrade" and capitalism? We really have lost control and lost our minds.
  • | | 17 Apr 2015, 05:58 AM Agree 0
    People lost their life savings because Bush failed to regulate banks when they were writing irresponsible mortgages. It's only fair that the government help those people get back on their feet. I think this is a good program.
Post a reply