Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Clinton vows to hold Wells Fargo accountable for its actions

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 04 Oct 2016, 02:16 PM Agree 0
The Democratic presidential nominee also condemned the bank’s use of arbitration clauses to prevent wronged customers from suing
  • | | 04 Oct 2016, 02:56 PM Agree 0
    Just another Grandstander- Lets all pray she doesn't get elected. She has lied and lied and avoided prosecution. Had five witnesses given amnesty. Just who the )*&)(&*()&*()* do they think they are. They put the banks in control to burn the brokers. The government can't order lunch without going over budget. Let's get rid of the Dodd Frank and change the way our "public servants" serve us .
  • | | 04 Oct 2016, 03:18 PM Agree 0
    I agree, it's just grandstanding. All Wells has to do to get out of trouble is contribute a couple more million to the Clinton Foundateion. Pay to Play at its finest.
  • D Riz | | 04 Oct 2016, 03:19 PM Agree 0
    $185 MM in fines and $5MM go to the victims. The Govt. is a manipulative bully I it's own right. The politicians are opportunistic whining two faced back stabbers.
  • ABBM | | 04 Oct 2016, 04:08 PM Agree 0
    Sounds like disgruntled employees to me. Without the proper information: SSN, current address, etc. they wouldn't be able to open a line of credit so the consumer must have taken an application for the card. They just complain when they can't pay and like to blame someone else. It's something people learn how to do in kindergarten; point the finger just like all those foreclosed mortgages. It's someone eases fault that I can't pay. I call BS on all of this.
  • | | 04 Oct 2016, 04:52 PM Agree 0
    ABBM you must not have worked at a bank. The bank HAS all this information you need to open a credit card or line of credit if you work there. If they have any kind of account, all that information is there, so it would be easy to get.
  • | | 04 Oct 2016, 08:22 PM Agree 0
    "Bullied" into committing fraud? Committing fraud is a purposeful act. Whoever did so chose to do so. Let's call it like it is. If you committed fraud, you can and should be personally liable for doing so. Don't cry oh poor me they made me. That's a load of crap. Of course crooked Hilary doesn't take responsibility for her own actions so why should crooked bankers who committed fraud for personal gain to make bonuses be accountable. So sick of political BS.
  • Caught paying attention | | 05 Oct 2016, 04:40 PM Agree 0
    Killarney will back off when Trump eludes to Clintons Whitewater type tactics used, that were similar enough to be a page in Wells and the Stock market playbook.
  • Caught paying attention | | 05 Oct 2016, 04:44 PM Agree 0
    Killary (Killarney, was too clever, mix of killary and blarney by spellcheck) will back off when Trump eludes to Clintons Whitewater type tactics used, that were similar enough to be a page in Wells and the Stock market playbook.
  • Vote Trump | | 13 Oct 2016, 06:02 PM Agree 0
    Clinton wants to hold people accountable for their actions? That's IRONIC! That's what TRUMP wants to do about the Hillary's actions! VOTE TRUMP FOR ACCOUNTABILITY!
Post a reply