Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Choosing the right office space for your business

Notify me of new replies via email
  • OfficeList | | 22 Aug 2012, 10:56 AM Agree 0
    Great post, we'd add a couple things.
    When considering the location, think about the commute. You don;t want to walk too many blocks during the winter.
    And as for shared spaces, what you mentioned is considered a sub-lease.
    Don't scratch out other type of shared spaces like executive offices, the co-renter will never default and all amenities are included.
  • woodmiriam8 | | 29 Dec 2014, 03:33 AM Agree 0
    Especially with newer, smaller companies, it’s important to make sure you don’t get locked into a lease that’s longer than you need. You may have only 10 employees now, but you could have 60 in six months. Generally speaking, you should never sign a lease that doesn’t work for your long-term business plan.
  • PabloStratton | | 07 Jul 2016, 03:01 AM Agree 0
    I was facing a problem with office space. Before I had few employees so my old office works well but as I expanded my business I need a larger office space in New Jersey. Which location will be suitable for the office space and should I consult real estate agent Essex county NJ(http://century21essexcountynj.com/) for this matter. The above firm has been suggested by one of my close friend. Does anyone can suggest something else.
Post a reply