Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

CFPB wants to push back TRID -- again

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 24 Jun 2015, 10:34 AM Agree 0
The CFPB has proposed an amendment that would push back the TRID effective date -- by two whole days
  • TLC | | 24 Jun 2015, 10:42 AM Agree 0
    As long as it's for the kids going to school I think it will be a good idea.
  • Maureen | | 24 Jun 2015, 11:02 AM Agree 0
    Should be delayed into infinity and beyond !!
  • mr mortgage | | 24 Jun 2015, 11:15 AM Agree 0
    Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn
  • FTHBGuru | | 24 Jun 2015, 02:40 PM Agree 0
    Sounds to me like the engineers of this TRIDisaster are in over their heads. I agree with Maureen, the silly "Know Before You Owe" whatever should be permanently delayed, waylaid, or better still, ROLLED BACK COMPLETELY so we can dust our hands of this utterly misguided, poorly executed piece of poo rolled out by "lawyers" who don't know poo about "mortgage origination". But, boy oh boy, the Boys of TRID are expert at devising painfully intricate ways to clog the nations (mortgage)pipes. I mean, come on....TRID, "Know Before you Owe" (vomit), and who knows what The Boys of TRID are planning next, is antithetical to expanding homeownership. Congratulations CFPB on beating the crap out of our industry. Excuse me now while I wipe my mouth and gargle. . .
  • broker 23 years | | 24 Jun 2015, 08:37 PM Agree 0
    what a bunch of morons...why even waste the tax payers money and cause undo stress toeveryone if there is no enforcement
Post a reply