Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

CFPB appeals PHH decision

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 21 Nov 2016, 12:27 PM Agree 0
The CFPB is demanding a rehearing of the case that found the agency’s structure unconstitutional, saying the court overstepped its role
  • GJH | | 21 Nov 2016, 01:19 PM Agree 0
    Speaking of Kickbacks didn't the SPonsor of the Dodd Frank Bill Barney Frank get paid on AMC's . The very requirement stating that a third party company had to be paid to order apraisals? Isn;t it true he owns a company and that banks can own 49.9%? Where is the justice in this and why isn't this illegal?? LOBBYISTS and OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. Didn't Senator Feinstein's husband get the commercial contract to liquidate all the POST offices that the OBAMA administration deemed unnecessary? WHo was the Post master general appointed by OBAMA??
  • Fed Up | | 21 Nov 2016, 02:17 PM Agree 0
    GJH's post is completely accurate and a strong indication why Dodd/Frank needs to be repealed entirely and the CFPB (a/k/a Gestapo) needs to be abolished.
  • | | 21 Nov 2016, 03:58 PM Agree 0
    Let's hope Trump thank God he's the new prez. will shut down the cfpb . Let's see how Richard Cordrey feels when he's FIRED. This Cordery is a scum bag .
  • | | 21 Nov 2016, 08:03 PM Agree 0
    Far be it from me to defend the CFPB, but I'm no fan of kickbacks!
Post a reply