Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Carson may be in running for HUD secretary

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 22 Nov 2016, 02:22 PM Agree 0
Donald Trump says he’s “seriously considering” the retired neurosurgeon to head up the Department of Housing and Urban Development
  • Griff | | 22 Nov 2016, 03:21 PM Agree 0
    Carson admitted he didn't know enough to fill the last post he was considered for. I presume he will do the same on this. I can't imagine who would let that guy actually operate on their brain. Scary as hell watching trump flail around with his appointments.
  • Not impressed | | 22 Nov 2016, 08:03 PM Agree 0
    "feels he has no government experience. He’s never run a federal agency.", but yet he ran for President? I remember Trump saying something about hiring the best people for the job, not so much so far.
  • 95682 | | 24 Nov 2016, 04:22 PM Agree 0
    You reflect a qualified professional. Perhaps you are qualified to be HUD Secretary... you seem to know a lot and have a lot of say.
    Contact the President-elect's liaison and ask for a interview. Do you have first hand interaction with President-Elect's tentative picks?
    Are you familiar with Dr. Ben Carson's accomplishments. Perhaps, Dr. Carson is being humble...

Post a reply