Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Can Crowdfunding Usher the Real Estate Investment World into a New Era of Financing?

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 17 Jan 2013, 06:41 PM Agree 0
2010 marked the 50th anniversary of Real Estate Investment Trusts in the U.S. For the first time, REITs brought the benefits of commercial real estate to the average investor. Since then, investors have risen to the opportunity and today U.S. REITs constitute a more than $300 billion equity market, with an average daily trading volume of about $4 billion.
  • Jilliene | | 20 Jan 2013, 05:36 PM Agree 0
    Fantastic article on the future of crowdfunding for real estate. As one of the pioneers in this business as the CEO of Realty Mogul, a website developed specifically for crowdfunding for real estate, we think this industry vertical will be the most impacted by the JOBS Act. While a lot of the media is focused on funding for small businesses and startups, the real opportunity is in securing investments backed by real assets, i.e. real estate. Thanks, Elizabeth.
  • Charles L. | | 18 Feb 2013, 06:23 AM Agree 0
    We are always looking for equity funds for my deals. Get more investor leverage to get into those larger deals.
  • illenaparker | | 23 Sep 2016, 07:03 AM Agree 0
    Absolutely. It is one of the best mode to get finance for your new start up real estate project. But the only thing which is required is, to be honest with the investors. Whatever benefit company is getting on the project, it is to be distributed among the investors in the form of dividend.
Post a reply