Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

BOA wants to void $1.27bn Countrywide verdict

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 29 Aug 2014, 07:58 AM Agree 0
After agreeing to pay nearly $17 billion to settle federal probes over its sale of mortgage bonds, Bank of America is trying to get out of a $1.27 billion penalty for defective mortgages sold by its Countrywide unit
  • JoeforJustice | | 29 Aug 2014, 10:31 AM Agree 0
    Bank of America is corrupt to the core. Meanwhile, they sold off a ton of mortgages that they promised to modify. Fannie Mae has it's lawyers continue to FORGE mortgage notes to steal the homes. This is the TRUTH. When will someone, anyone who has the position to do so, stop this from occurring and go back and help the homeowners who are currently losing their homes or have already done so. Why would you need to forge something in the first place? Something stinks here and it's truly rotten.
  • MattforAccountablity | | 29 Aug 2014, 03:07 PM Agree 0
    Homeowners are losing their homes because the bank is "stealing" them??? Comical at best. Last time I checked, the bank takes homes back when you DONT pay your mortgage note on time. Next you are going to tell me that the homeowner isn't responsible for the leveraged note they signed up for in an effort to grab the huge equity gains during the bubble.

Come on Joe, quit pointing fingers and look in the mirror.
Post a reply