Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Blank atm card for sale

Notify me of new replies via email
Servee Martin | 19 Nov 2016, 06:15 PM Agree 0
Are you in need of financial breakthrough in your life come to us today for a blank atm card that can split out money for you in any atm machine across the globe , it doesn't matter where you are you can use it to shop online and make payment at any POS machine and any location in the world. Get yours today by contacting us on hackedatnsellergroup@gmail.com or you can reach their customer service line on +2347059497969.
  • henry | | 20 Nov 2016, 01:29 PM Agree 0
    We are a professional carding team with a large
    ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM
    infected with our malware and skimmers, we can
    grab bank card data which include the track 1
    and track 2 with the card pin. We in turn clone
    this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM
    cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM machine
    or swipe at stores and POS. We make this cards to
    everyone who are inneed or wants to eradicate poverty from their lives
    worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit
    of $2500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending
    limit on in stores. Order now, contact us with:
    atmmachinehackers777@gmail.com
    Here are some news watch about our recent
    activities. Check the links:
    In February 2015, hackers hacked up to $1 billion
    from more than 100 banks in 30 countries in
    what security experts believe to be the biggest
    banking breach ever.
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/15/technology/security/kaspersky-bank-hacking
  • luis | | 13 Jan 2017, 06:26 AM Agree 0
    I got mine already programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $20,000 daily for a maximum of 30
    days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week
    and I have used it to get $140,000. MR LUIS BECKY is giving out the
    card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it
    is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending
    to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when
    using the card, get yours from her Just send her an email
    On atmmachine11@gmail.com
  • Fredrobert | | 24 Jan 2017, 02:55 PM Agree 0
    I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20
    and I have used it to get $100,000.Mr Fred is giving out the
    is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending
    using the card. get yours from him. Just send him an email
    On Fredrobert1954@gmail.com
  • Gilbert | | 24 Jan 2017, 03:11 PM Agree 0
    I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20
    and I have used it to get $100,000.Mr Fred is giving out the
    is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending
    using the card. get yours from him. Just send him an email
    On Fredrobert1954@gmail.com
  • mikhy143 | | 25 Jan 2017, 04:29 AM Agree 0
    i want to buy blank atm cards so please help me i am indian and i want buy in india any information mail me rahulmikhy@gmail.com
  • Anthony Bethram | | 26 Jan 2017, 09:47 AM Agree 0
    PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,I am a living testimony of this great miracle ,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Annie because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Elizabeth sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Elizabeth because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Elizabeth email address is elizabethcole232@yahoo.com
  • Anthony Bethram | | 26 Jan 2017, 09:47 AM Agree 0
    PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,I am a living testimony of this great miracle ,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Annie because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Elizabeth sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Elizabeth because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Elizabeth email address is elizabethcole232@yahoo.com.
  • Novoda Grace | | 02 Feb 2017, 01:21 AM Agree 1
    PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,I am a living testimony of this great miracle ,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Mrs Amelia. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Annie because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mrs Amelia sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i am grateful to Mrs Amelia because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Libya. Mrs Amelia email address is blank_atm@outlook.com.
  • Novoda Grace | | 02 Feb 2017, 01:38 AM Agree 1
    PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,I am a living testimony of this great miracle ,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Mrs Amelia. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Annie because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mrs Amelia sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i am grateful to Mrs Amelia because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Libya. Mrs Amelia email address is blank_atm@outlook.com.
  • Ashley | | 02 Feb 2017, 02:05 PM Agree 0
    You can get a blank atm from fredrober1954@gmail.com...he's real i got mine from him and I haven't been broke
  • Ashley | | 02 Feb 2017, 02:07 PM Agree 0
    Thanks man ...its real
  • Morrismabel | | 03 Feb 2017, 11:44 PM Agree 0
    I Lost my Money to scammers but not anymore
    Well, who would have believed this. When I saw a comment
    by one Allison babara, I thought it was one of the Scammers
    ways to convince someone. Looking at his comment, I saw
    an element of doubt since he was telling stories. Well I did it
    50/50 which means I can’t lose my money to any scammer
    again. I contacted the email on the testimony of Allison
    Babara (worldblankatmsolution@gmail.com) and I was
    replied immediately. I was shocked but I didn’t lose my stand.
    I asked them to give me proof to be sure they are not
    scammers like others that I have met before and they sent me
    a proof. Then I requested to get my card which they sent to
    me in Germany in just 3 days. Am happy now because I have
    recovered my cash I lost to scammers. My first withdrawal
    was $10,000 and I couldn’t believe my eyes until I confirmed
    their word which says that I can withdraw up $63,000 in a
    month. WorldblankatmSolution are real because I got my?
    card in just 3 days when I requested for one. Contact their
    mail (worldblankatmsolution@gmail.com) for yours. They
    didn’t scam me.
    Morris mabel is my name and if you are scared, please reach
    me through my mail morrismabel82@gmail.com
  • Ryan Gregory | | 10 Feb 2017, 10:51 AM Agree 0
    How the blank ATM card experience changed my whole life.
    Hi, i am Ryan Gregory, from Jacksonville FL, USA. I am announcing this amazing testimonial on this blog, about how the blank ATM card experience changed my whole life. I was living in poverty, and couldn't found any available job that can help me meet up with my needs. Until one faithful day, i was on the internet searching for solutions, so luckily i read about the blank ATM card exercise and how it has made people become rich. I contacted the email address i attached to the testimonial of some beneficiaries and here i am today, all thanks to Global Tech Hackers Crew Inc. world wide for helping me with a blank ATM Card. Now all my financial worries are over. All you need to do is send a message to the email address provided: blankatmcardservices@hotmail.com
    Thank you everyone for this wonderful time to share with you. God Bless!
  • Mr Johnson Pablo | | 11 Feb 2017, 07:30 PM Agree 0
    Hello,

Are you in need of mortgage ?? you can get your problems solved when you get here. I'm Mrs. Anna. From USA, last week on Monday i was seeking mortgage to pay my bills, so I got into the hands of different scams and I was scams by different lender, If was not for the lady who's my best friend, Mercy she introduce me to Mr Johnson Pablo(CEO) Johnson Pablo Loan Firm, and he helps me with a mortgage of 100,000.00 euro without no stress. So my good people of USA , you can contact him via e-mail: johnsonpablomortgagecompany@gmail.com And do not forget to tell him I submit you to his company.
  • luis becky | | 13 Feb 2017, 04:40 AM Agree 0
    I got mine already programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $20,000 daily for a maximum of 30
    and I have used it to get $140,000. MR LUIS BECKY is giving out the
    card just to help the poor and needy but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending
    using the card, get yours from her Just send her an email
    On atmmachine11@gmail.com
  • sandra | | 13 Feb 2017, 04:42 AM Agree 0
    I was just going through some blog online when I met a testimony of this BLANK ATM CARD made by H.A.C TECH (kelvinjones276@gmail.com) I contacted that very address and

I got one at an imaginable rate.(compared to what the card carries,the rate is minimal) At first I thought,it was gonna be some scam or something. But when I got the

card I could get nothing less that $10,000 in a day. (ten thousand usd). Here is the testimony I saw; “Its the programmed ATM card that can hack into all ATM machines.

Its works with any currency and in any country where you might be living. Its is programmed in a way that when transaction is carried out with the card ,it can’t be

traced. To make use of this card ,you need no account number or even pin of anyone. Its simple because there is a manual attatched that teaches usage ,and also give

more explanation concerning the card.” So friends,its a new year and a new beginning. If you need funds to start up some busines,pay up bills and mortgages or money to

live a good life? Then you gat to make this opportunity yours. Though is illegal as you and I know ,but since government can’t satisfy my whole needs, I have to do

what I have to do,to get what I want and for my family to be happy..Though this post is not for everybody,but for those who truly need change from a poor state to a

wealthy life. A way to say happy new year to you and you out there. address once more is kelvinjones276@gmail.com …….
    and you can open the link bellow in youtube to see how this is real working

https://youtu.be/NpiTf4mz2kA
  • Mr David Wirth | | 14 Feb 2017, 02:12 AM Agree 0
    Get THE 2017 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.
  • natasha | | 14 Feb 2017, 05:50 AM Agree 0
    My name is Jennifer Lora me and my husband are here to testify about how we
    use Lisa ATM CARD to make money and also have our own business
    today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This
    PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM
    machine,anywhere in the world.It has really changed our life for good and
    now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw
    the maximum of $ 10,000 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fine
    and we have up to 20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not
    illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in
    such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it
    impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email her on : [ lisaatmcard@gmail.com ]
    or call her on
    ( 12678734910 )

NOTE: She is giving out the blank ATM card for free now
  • mr simon | | 16 Feb 2017, 10:02 PM Agree 0
    Hey Guys!!! I got mine from loyalty. My blank ATM card can withdraw $5,000
    daily. I got it from mr simon last week Wednesday and now I have €10,000
    for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no
    name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for Christmas and
    enough money for me and my 4 kids. I am really happy i met mr simon because
    i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they
    were scams. But am happy now. mr simon sent the card through DHL and i got
    it in two days. Get one from him now. See is giving it out to help people
    even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The
    card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria.Hurry and
    email via simonphilip2050@gmail.com
  • mr simon | | 16 Feb 2017, 11:37 PM Agree 0
    Get THE 2017 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: simonphilip2050@gmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.
  • ROBINSON WILLIAM | | 19 Feb 2017, 06:56 AM Agree 0
    WHY GO FOR A LOAN WHEN YOU CAN BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS USING BLANK ATM CARDS It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new programmed blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago.. It has really changed my life for good and now I can say i earn money well and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $5,000.(five thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal there is no risk of being caught, because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you.. For details on how to get your card today, email the hackers on: {reliancehackers@gmail.com} Tell your loved once too and start to live large that’s the simple testimony of how my life changed for good… Love you all the email address {reliancehackers@gmail.com} ………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS………. You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $5,000, re-programmed and exit, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly done. there are different varies of cards The card that withdraws from $10 to $10,000 The card that withdraws from $10 to $20,000 The card that withdraws from $10 to $30,000 The card that withdraws from $10 to $50,000 The card that withdraws from $10 to $100,000 ***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. To get the card email:reliancehackers@gmail.com..I didn't pay for my card until my third withdraw."
  • ROBINSON WILLIAM | | 19 Feb 2017, 06:58 AM Agree 0
    WHY GO FOR A LOAN WHEN YOU CAN BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS USING BLANK ATM CARDS It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new programmed blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago.. It has really changed my life for good and now I can say i earn money well and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $5,000.(five thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal there is no risk of being caught, because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you.. For details on how to get your card today, email the hackers on: {reliancehackers@gmail.com} Tell your loved once too and start to live large that’s the simple testimony of how my life changed for good… Love you all the email address {reliancehackers@gmail.com} ………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS………. You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $5,000, re-programmed and exit, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly done. there are different varies of cards The card that withdraws from $10 to $10,000 The card that withdraws from $10 to $20,000 The card that withdraws from $10 to $30,000 The card that withdraws from $10 to $50,000 The card that withdraws from $10 to $100,000 ***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. To get the card email:reliancehackers@gmail.com..I didn't pay for my card until my third withdraw."
Post a reply