Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Blank ATM card

Notify me of new replies via email
robert alexander | 04 Nov 2016, 08:25 PM Agree 0

Hello!!!! I am robert, a hacker from California USA. I am here to testify of the genuine and tremendous work that’s being done by a professional with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with his malware and skimmers,He can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. He in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. He sell this cards to all his customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit on in stores.
Here is his price lists for the ATM CARDS :
BALANCE: PRICE
$10,000: $300
$20,000: $700
$35,000: $1200

$50,000: $2000

$100,000: $3500
The prices include the shipping fees and charges, order now: Contact him:Robertalexander1512@gmail.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
On the course of rendering this services,various questions do pop up i.e many clients with different questions so this is aimed at answering few questions you might have:
1: Are you selling money?
No, he are not selling money. If you read this post correctly you will understand how this whole thing works.

2: Is this service available for my country?
Yes, his services are available worldwide
3: How do i get my card after payments?

He ships via FedEx, standard shipping usually takes 7 days. All he need is your full name and address
Order now, contact them now @:Robertalexander1512@gmail.com

Here are some news watch about their recent activities. Check the links:
In February 2015, we hacked up to $1 billion from more than 100 banks in 30 countries in what security experts believe to be the biggest banking breach ever.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/15/technology/security/kaspersky-bank-hacking... Take a leap of faith, A trial will definitely convince you!!!!
Post a reply