Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Ben Anderson: ‘Work like your back’s against the wall’

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 13 Dec 2013, 10:50 AM Agree 0
Ben Anderson is one of the top originators in the country, and his secret is simple: Work harder than the other guy
  • Debra Anderson | | 13 Dec 2013, 07:55 AM Agree 0
    This guy is fabulous!!!
  • Jerrold Jenkins | | 13 Dec 2013, 09:26 AM Agree 0
    Ben Closed 6 mortgages for me, I was turned down at Chase, Wells and my credit union, I had given up, but Ben came thru. Congrats
  • Jerrold Jenkins | | 13 Dec 2013, 09:32 AM Agree 0
    Ben is awesome, he closed 6 mortgages for me, I was turned down by Chase, Wells and B of A.
  • Charles Pecoraro | | 13 Dec 2013, 10:29 AM Agree 0
    Ben, thanks for showing folks that there are great people in the mortgage industry. You lend all of us credibility!(no pun intended!)
  • John Anderson | | 13 Dec 2013, 11:40 AM Agree 0
    With a son like Ben, who wouldn't be proud!!! 98% of the world is willing to do just enough to feel comfortable, whether they truly are or not. It's always great to be the individual who works harder and has a great family (wife and kids) who have your back, too. You are one of the best! Dad
  • John Kralle | | 13 Dec 2013, 06:37 PM Agree 0
    Giddy-Up!!
  • Michael Koopman | | 15 Dec 2013, 09:54 AM Agree 0
    Way to go brother. You have come a long way from when we met back in 2010 at that Lakers Game!!!

Keep up the great work my friend,

Koop!
  • Al Gruzdis/Weslend Wholesale RSM | | 19 Dec 2013, 09:59 AM Agree 0
    I have personally known Ben for over 10 years in the lending industry. One of the most honest and professional originators Ive closed mortgages with. Great Job Mr. Anderson. I wish you and your family all the best.

Al
Post a reply