Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Banker charged in meltdown to appeal

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 05 Oct 2015, 06:30 AM Agree 0
She is the only executive of a major mortgage lender who was found liable for her part in the 2008 financial crisis – and she is appealing
  • Lori | | 05 Oct 2015, 12:32 PM Agree 0
    Barney Frank should be investigated...and along with him a whole slew of others
  • | | 05 Oct 2015, 12:51 PM Agree 0
    Chris Dodd should have been charged. " Friend of Angelo's"
  • KAS | | 07 Oct 2015, 09:29 PM Agree 0
    I agree. And I want an accounting of how all the fines been spent and how much go into Chris Dodd and Barney Frank's and others pockets.
    Should any of their audits really stand considering there is no case history or basis to stand up too! And since there is no one to answer to, how convenient for them and those who do the audits.

When rules can not be clearly interpreted then the rules need to be scratched. Dodd and Frank would not even be able clearly explain the reasoning.

All politicians need to get on the band wagon and close them down; and look into into their own integrity of use of their regulations for self benefit or benefiting big government--$$$ these are really big fines and jail time! Consumers ARE NOT protected more...!
Post a reply