Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Bank of America conflict with Fannie Mae intensifies

Notify me of new replies via email
  • mary taylor | | 05 Mar 2012, 08:17 PM Agree 0
    I have not seen anything in the media that clarifies whether or not this is a result of BAC purchasing Countrywide - does anyone know if this is the case?
  • Dave | | 05 Mar 2012, 09:13 PM Agree 0
    WhT percent is this to the total mortgages sold ??? 1 or 2 percent compared to other lenders? Really it sounds big but when you are the biggest you have the biggest target on your back as well BofA is doing nothing other lenders are not seems silly to me that they Only speak of BofA yet other lenders
    Oat likely have a higher buy back ratio but since BofA is so large they get the grunt Of it and I work for a competitor of BofA
  • Adrienne | | 20 Oct 2012, 01:21 PM Agree 0
    I had a BOA mortgage on my house in Arizona and it was originally owned by Countrywide. BOA refused to close on my house unless I signed a 7K mortgage from United Guaranty even though the mortgage was not an equity mortgage and was used for the original payment on my house. It has been a YEAR and United Guaranty says BOA has not set up this mortgage so I can not pay on it. I have called numerous times and do not know what to do??? Does anyone have any suggestions?
  • Michael | | 25 Oct 2012, 09:43 AM Agree 0
    Adrienne, you try the new HARP mortgaged and refinance out of it, even if you are upside down you cang e tit done. That 2nd mortgage is BS. One of the reasons i think B of A is the biggest mafia tactic orginization ut there and should fail.
Post a reply