Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Agent gets jail time for mortgage fraud

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 22 Oct 2015, 06:30 AM Agree 0
Mortgage brokers may have been scapegoated during the 2008 meltdown, but a high-profile fraud case is pointing to the role of other industry professionals
  • Realtor Rick | | 22 Oct 2015, 11:55 AM Agree 0
    Darn right he should have been prosecuted and convicted. Agents like this give our industry a bad rep. If I were the judge I would have given him a longer sentence
  • P.r. | | 22 Oct 2015, 06:17 PM Agree 0
    Realtor Rick. Realtors do not finance mortgages. And Canadians are under the same axe - are Banks any better when it comes to full transparency ?
  • | | 22 Oct 2015, 06:25 PM Agree 0
    And also R.rick, did Americans rally against the Blatant fraud in 2007-2008? Those coloring the picture are to be accountable for the representation. Paulson (neocon) was appointed by Bush AFTER he quit CEO of G S. And was paid over 250 million in one day from the Fed reserve. Would you give a stiff sentence? Please remember USA went to war in Iraq over lies made by the news reporter who wouldn't disclose her sources (none). She was subsequently incarcerated for her crime as was her Lawyer husband L.libby for what crime? Bush later released them as well , he released those perpetrators of treason caught in broad daylight "celebrating" the tragic terrorist attack on 911 in Central Park - video taping themselves. So, realtor rick - Bush released these enemies of the state back to Isreal where they went on state tv to celebrate their crime against the people of the good ol USA.
  • None | | 23 Oct 2015, 08:54 AM Agree 0
    I have always said .....don't steal from a thief and don't lie to a liar. They hate it when we act like them.
  • Texas | | 26 Oct 2015, 10:44 AM Agree 0
    Seems like this has denigrated into the black helicopter arena. Guy commits crime...guy goes to goes on.
Post a reply