Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Advice for LO's: What do real estate agents think about loan officers

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 18 Mar 2012, 04:37 PM Agree 0
I decided to ask the real estate agents what they thought about mortgage officers.
  • Pat Presley | | 26 Mar 2012, 04:06 PM Agree 0
    Love the article! Can't wait to see your follow-up of what we think of them. Wonder if they will want to know?
  • David | | 02 Apr 2012, 08:30 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for the post. While there’s an advantage when it comes to selling your property on your own, the disadvantages may seem to outweigh the benefits. But with the right amount of research and availability on your part, I’d bet you can still sell your house at the right price and saving more money in the process.
  • Chris Jones | | 17 Apr 2012, 11:16 AM Agree 0
    David, I'm still a fan of Realtors, and I think the real ones - there are more than you think - are worth every penny, there are some that are no good, but they're pretty efficiently identified, I think. As an LO, I'm always happier to have a Realtor on the deal than have to work on real-estate-type stuff myself to get the deal to go.
  • Chris Jones | | 17 Apr 2012, 11:22 AM Agree 0
    Pat, they didn't want to know, which is why that article is a few months later than I thought it would be. But it's coming. Apropos of that, what would you like to tell them?
Post a reply