Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

AAG releases new commercials featuring Tom Selleck

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 03 Aug 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
American Advisors Group (AAG) has premiered its latest TV commercial campaign featuring a Hollywood heavyweight
  • D Teeter | | 03 Aug 2016, 03:39 PM Agree 0
    Sellek must be pretty hard up for work, stealing water from his neighbors and being a spokesman for reverse mortgages because the bank does get your house for about 1/3 of what it's worth.
  • Indenpendent Senior | | 03 Aug 2016, 04:11 PM Agree 0
    D Teeter, you are so uninformed.
  • Montana5 | | 05 Aug 2016, 02:20 PM Agree 0
    I am so disappointed in Selleck for hawking this predatory product to vulnerable seniors. AAG has been sued, thrown out of states, etc. They foreclose on old people for any reason at all. Despicable!
  • Informed Senior | | 08 Aug 2016, 09:56 AM Agree 0
    The two previous comments by D Teeter and Montana5 underscore the misconception many people have about reverse mortgages. For many seniors, it may be the only way to survive and remain in their own home.
  • Gerry | | 18 Aug 2016, 11:45 AM Agree 0
    I too am ashamed of Tom Selleck for taking this money. Surely with his series still going 10 years, he does not need it that bad. I don't really know what happened in his Home County- so I can't judge him, but I do know many people who actually thought they would be HELPED by this Mortgage thing-and WERE NOT, but scammed instead. I really liked him-always, and enjoy anything he is in, but he has hit bottom with this one. Trying to flim flam old people, some of them who don't know better.
  • Fred Freddly | | 07 Oct 2016, 06:41 PM Agree 0
    And who is "informed senior"? Sounds like someone from AAG or the MPA trying to discredit any critics. I find these commercials ridiculous with both Selleck and Fred Thompson, people who are worth millions and have no interest in "finding out the facts" of a reverse mortgage. They are just lying to anyone who will listen so they will get paid. Prove to me that Sellect has a reverse mortgage or any legitimate need for one "informed senior" or how about your qualifications that make you informed"!
Post a reply