Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

A Rebranded NAMB by Brian Stevens & Frank Garay of TBWS

Notify me of new replies via email
  • Donnie Wanders | | 24 Jan 2012, 08:21 AM Agree 0
    Thank you for revealing most of these handy facts. Your content A Rebranded NAMB by Brian Stevens & Frank Garay of TBWS | The Niche Report definitely facilitates me a bunch. You can check the report in addition, should you disagree, you can also depart your opinion.
  • Tayna Hadaway | | 24 Jan 2012, 02:12 PM Agree 0
    Bookmarked your post, A Rebranded NAMB by Brian Stevens & Frank Garay of TBWS | The Niche Report on facebook. Cheers, Tayna Hadaway
  • Trace | | 27 Jan 2012, 12:11 AM Agree 0
    The NAMB meltdown hasn't been pleasant to watch. I don't know these guys but I catch their Facebook updates and they seem more active than the NAMB ever was: https://www.facebook.com/NAIHP....
  • Time4change | | 07 Mar 2012, 07:41 AM Agree 0
    NAMB made several mistakes - not being more astute when HVCC hit the fan was the biggest error. We were starting a new NAMB chapter in my locale. Another mortgage banker and myself a broker held a couple of training sessions. We signed up a bunch of new members for NAMB. Then the broker/mortgage banker explosion happened. NAMB reacted by asking for additional funds to fight. My company complied and sent $150, as I'm sure many others did. Then when it was renewal time NAMB increased fees. My company could no longer afford to be a NAMB member.

If NAMB is going to be a viable representation of mortgage brokers and bankers, they HAVE to make it affordable. Everyone would join if the fee were $50 and they HAVE to be professional and hard liners with Washington.
Post a reply