Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

9 BIG Game Changers You Must Know About Facebook; timeline for business pages

Notify me of new replies via email
  • Bill Burnett | | 03 Mar 2012, 11:22 AM Agree 0
    I wish they would give you an option to keep the old style. I don't like the new look for business pages but it's OK for personal pages. I have two business pages and I converted one to the new style already and compared it to the old one and the old one looks better hands down.
  • ChaibiaSarhrou | | 03 Mar 2012, 02:56 PM Agree 0
    There are some cons to the changes that a lot of marketers are not happy with. I hope that Facebook will listen to the user's complaints and maybe they will adjust their changes!!

I definitely do not like not having the option to direct new visitors to a specific landing tab, where I can have a Call to Action for them to take. I also don't like the fact that there are a lot of restrictions on what can and can not put in my Timeline Cover! It's a Business Page, I don't see why I can't put my contact info, website, a CTA etc...

If you haven't already published your page with the new style, I suggest you put it back to the old look, and just wait to see if they're going to make any additional changes! In the mean time you have plenty of time to prepare your message and the Story you want your Fans to see about your company. Basically, if you don't like it, why would you rush to get it published while you still have almost a month before it HAS to be published!!
Post a reply