Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

6 Reasons Why You NEED A Facebook Business Page

Notify me of new replies via email
  • How To Create Your Facebook Page | The Niche Repor | | 26 Mar 2010, 03:39 PM Agree 0
    [...] Google in recent weeks. If you haven’t heard the news, head on over to my previous post, 6 Reasons Why You Need A Facebook Page.
  • Claudia Guzman | | 31 Mar 2010, 01:25 PM Agree 0
    Yes I Agree to that. I love social networking and Facebook really helps alot especially for all those business related. Thanks!
  • Contact Center Philippines | | 21 Jun 2010, 06:50 PM Agree 0
    I completely agree with many of the points that has been raised in this article. With more than 400 million members, if you want to go where your customers are, you?ll probably find most of them on Facebook. That said, don?t put all your eggs in one basket. You should still consider your blog or website as a viable way to build community and/or to drive sales and conversions. If nothing else, that?s the official channel to communicate your business objectives, and you have total control over the process there without risks or usability concerns. Use Facebook, but use it wisely. It should be considered a subset of your overall online marketing efforts.
Post a reply