Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

50 Easy Ways For Real Estate Investors To Find Motivated Sellers

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 04 Apr 2013, 09:08 AM Agree 0
Real Estate Investing can be very lucrative when dealing with "MOTIVATED SELLERS". Working with Motivated Sellers opens up more creative investing possibilities, increases the number real estate investment deals you do, keeps more money in your pockets in terms of upfront costs and profit potential and its just simply easier to work with sellers who are emotionally committed to off loading their real estate property by any means necessary.
  • RMCNEILL | | 07 Jul 2014, 10:52 PM Agree 0
    I just started to learn about real estate investing- and seeing how the "motivated seller" is one of the keys. This list is very helpful in where to look. Thanks for such a informative article.
  • meb | | 25 Nov 2014, 07:30 PM Agree 0
    well-said and very informative, thanks <a href="">North Park Residence</a>
  • luke.force | | 25 Apr 2015, 11:59 PM Agree 0
    Great information! !!! I'm actually a private / Hardmoney lender. Please email me with scenarios of houses you may want to buy.
  • Manuel Stevens | | 29 Apr 2015, 04:57 PM Agree 0
    Well I said, but I suppose that over time many motivated sellers end up taking it as routine and lose interest. Maybe if companies had some motivating, motivation could keep the vendors. If you are interested in [url=]mortgage reviews[/url] visit
Post a reply