Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

5 marketing do’s to increase your business in 2015

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 18 Mar 2015, 08:20 AM Agree 0
Your old ways of reaching customers may not be working anymore. Kim Goldstone offers 5 ways to get through to today’s client
  • Guy Robin | | 25 Mar 2016, 07:52 PM Agree 0
    Hello,

My name is Guy Robin. I live in USA Florida and i am a happy man today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for mortgage to Them.

If you are in need of mortgage and you are 100% sure to pay back the mortgage please contact them and please tell them that Mr, Guy Robin referred you to them.

contact via E_mail: jamesmorrisfundsoffer@gmail.com
  • Mrs Nora | | 28 Sep 2016, 04:14 PM Agree 0
    Do you need an urgent mortgage? are you in debt? do you need urgent mortgage to finance your business?, have you been denied by your bank, worry no more, Our Services are Quick, Easy & Secure mortgages now in whatever circumstances. Borrow up to $2,000 - $1,000.000 Today! Contact us with mortgage information at this email: noramildred.mortgage@hotmail.com

Note: You will expect a preliminary answer and funding within 24 hours

Regards.
    Mrs Nora
  • ray keith | | 11 Nov 2016, 07:34 AM Agree 0

GOOD DAY
    I'm Ray Keith, i am from Texas State, 2746 61st PORT ARTHUR TX 77640-0000, TX
    I AM ON THIS SITE TO SHARE BRIEFLY HOW I WAS HELPED AND WAS ABLE TO GET A LOAN THAT I HAVE BEEN BIDDING FOR, OVER A LONG TIME NOW..
    I APPLIED FOR A LOAN IN " HALIFAX " AND I GOT MY LOAN FROM THEM. WITH A LOW COST OF INSURANCE, AND I GOT MY LOAN AT 4.50%.
    ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LOAN FOR ANY PROJECT? CONTACT BOBBY MARK LOAN FIRM FOR A STRESS FREE AND FAST LOAN.
    THANK YOU, AND I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS.
    RAY KEITH JR (FACEBOOK ID)

CONTACT EMAIL: halifax_ivandepartment@yahoo.com
  • GEORGE WILLIAMS | | 19 Nov 2016, 08:29 PM Agree 0
    NO UPFRONT PAYMENT INVOLVED
    Hello search no more we are here to help you,
    Are you in need of financial assistance,want to pay up your bill or do you

need an urgent to expand your business mortgage,We offer any form of mortgage to

individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate of 3% .If you are

interested in taking a mortgage,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer

you the best services ever.Just give us a try, because a trial will convince you.

What are your Financial needs? (Rotarymortgagefirm@gmail.com)

Do you need a business mortgage?
    Do you need a personal mortgage?
    Do you want to buy a car?
    Do you want to refinance?
    Do you need a mortgage mortgage?

contact us for possible business co-operation Contact us via email: (Rotarymortgagefirm@gmail.com )
  • Rick | | 26 Jan 2017, 11:33 AM Agree 0
    Testimony”” You should not miss this opportunity [My name is Mr.Rick. I live in Texas United State Of America and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for mortgage to Them,They gave me happiness and my family.I was in need of a mortgage of $90,000.00 to start my life all over again as i am a single mother with 3 kids. I have been searching for a mortgage to settle my debts for the past three months all I met is scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine mortgage lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my mortgage without wasting much time.I met this honest and GOD fearing mortgage company that help me with a mortgage of $90,000.00US Dollars.If you are in need of mortgage to solve your problems and you will pay back the mortgage please contact Ameriquest Loans now tell them that is Mr.Rick that refer you to Them. Contact AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE LOANS LOANS now ,via email: ( ameriquestmortgagefinancialser@gmail.com)
  • Alexander Grayson | | 01 Feb 2017, 03:40 AM Agree 0
    LOAN OFFER‎

Good day Sir/Madam,‎
    Getting a mortgage from Credit Investments Company is 100% assured and the legitimacy of the transaction is 100% Guaranteed. email:
    graysonfinance@gmail.com or contact: 1 (219) 9909-186 Legitimate mortgage have always There was a huge problem for people with financial problem and need a solution. Question credit and collateral
    are sometimes clients are always worried about When seeking a mortgage from a legitimate lender.‎
    Our services include in the following:‎
    Debt consolidation*
    second mortgage*
    Business mortgages*
    Personal Loans*
    International credits*
    Student mortgages*
    Family credit*
    For more details go to purchase mortgage, contact us Please respond immediately to this email: graysonfinance@gmail.com or contact 1(219) 9909-186 Please ‎ note that the credit is issued in the amount of 2% interest, kindly get
    back to us now, if You are interested.‎

• Wendy | | 15 Feb 2017, 05:21 AM Agree 0
    A must read testimony!
    After several rejections of my request by the banks, I profited from a mortgage of money on a company of mortgage between serious and fast reliable individuals. I know a formidable lady, quite honest and serious of the name Mrs. Helena Stastna who introduced me to Sun Loan Company which granted me a mortgage of $50,000.00 that I must refund over 10 years duration with a very low interest of 2% and one margin of (2) Months before the beginning of refunding. I guarantee to you that I received the money last week without protocols directly into my account. More, here is the E-mail: (sunmortgagecompanyfirst@gmail.com).

• Michael Barrington | | 22 Feb 2017, 03:47 AM Agree 0
    BARRINGTON INVESTMENTS LIMITED offer financial services and mortgages and are ideally located to cover all of Central Scotland, America, Asia, Africa, Europe and throughout the UK.
    We offer financial expertise on all aspects of Consumer, Commercial and Retail Finance, un-Secured Loans available through a wide range of lenders for home owners and tenants A well-established company with over 14 years of financial services experience, we offer one-to-one attention to all our clients.
    We grant mortgages at 3% interest rate to any country in the world and we give mortgages ranging from 5,000.00 USD -10,000,000.00 USD to repay within a period of 1 year a maximum of 30 years. BARRINGTON INVESTMENTS LIMITED have developed an excellent reputation. We can help with all types of financial services.

We are the number one choice for:
    Commercial finance
    Consumer finance
    Unsecured mortgages
    Business and retail finance
    Property finance.
  • Mr.Tom Crist | | 25 Feb 2017, 05:08 PM Agree 0
    Are you having problem in getting a urgent mortgage? and you need one ? them why don't you apply now and be happy as we give your word a meaning please by contact us for more info contact email address tomcrist690@gmail.com OR you can Sms number only : 1 979 217 5094..
    So you email us now or sms us only..

Kind Regards
    TOM CRIST
    GIVING YOUR WORLD A MEANING..
  • Janet Cooney | | 26 Feb 2017, 11:55 AM Agree 0
    HOW I GOT LOAN FROM KENDRICK INVESTMENTS LIMITED.

My name is Janet Cooney, I am a happily married woman blessed with 3 kids to and I am from Portland, Oregon. A weeks ago I was browsing through the Internet looking for possible means to secure a mortgage since my bank and other credit union I have visited all denied me access to mortgage due to poor credit. I came across a testimony searched by a woman on how she was able to secure a mortgage from Kendrick Investments Limited with the help of Mr Christopher Kendrick who is the director of the company, contact number:- 13862022899 On her testimony she advised anyone looking for a mortgage to contact them stating that he can help in granting mortgage even with poor credit I contacted her to be sure and She advised that I give it a try cause he also granted her a mortgage despect her poor credit So I sent a mortgage request mail to them and explain my financial situation, they took me through the mortgage process with an interest rate of 3% and granted me a mortgage of $68,000USD. Today my business is completely restore and my family are all doing well. To everyone out there If you must contact any lender to a mortgage you need with better repayment schedule, contact Kendrick Investments Limited email:- kendrickinvestmentslimited@outlook.com
  • Janet Cooney | | 26 Feb 2017, 11:57 AM Agree 0
    HOW I GOT LOAN FROM KENDRICK INVESTMENTS LIMITED.

My name is Janet Cooney, I am a happily married woman blessed with 3 kids to and I am from Portland, Oregon. A weeks ago I was browsing through the Internet looking for possible means to secure a mortgage since my bank and other credit union I have visited all denied me access to mortgage due to poor credit. I came across a testimony searched by a woman on how she was able to secure a mortgage from Kendrick Investments Limited with the help of Mr Christopher Kendrick who is the director of the company, contact number:- 13862022899 On her testimony she advised anyone looking for a mortgage to contact them stating that he can help in granting mortgage even with poor credit I contacted her to be sure and She advised that I give it a try cause he also granted her a mortgage despect her poor credit So I sent a mortgage request mail to them and explain my financial situation, they took me through the mortgage process with an interest rate of 3% and granted me a mortgage of $68,000USD. Today my business is completely restore and my family are all doing well. To everyone out there If you must contact any lender to a mortgage you need with better repayment schedule, contact Kendrick Investments Limited email:- kendrickinvestmentslimited@outlook.com
  • Hogg Geoffrey Graham | | 27 Feb 2017, 07:00 AM Agree 0
    Hello.

Greetings, i'm Hogg Geoffrey Graham from LA, I am very happy to receive a mortgage from the European part of the world, they gave me a mortgage to settle my hospital bills, They saved me from loosing my house. this message might be of help to you guys that also need a mortgage in other not to go the wrong side in your search you have to contact this company Michael Clinton Loans. Via E_mail: michaelclinton273@gmail.com

Regards.
  • Hogg Geoffrey Graham | | 27 Feb 2017, 07:05 AM Agree 0
    Hello.

Greetings, i'm Hogg Geoffrey Graham from LA, I am very happy to receive a mortgage from the European part of the world, they gave me a mortgage to settle my hospital bills, They saved me from loosing my house. this message might be of help to you guys that also need a mortgage in other not to go the wrong side in your search you have to contact this company Michael Clinton Loans. Via E_mail: michaelclinton273@gmail.com

Regards.
  • Celena Gomez | | 28 Feb 2017, 01:58 PM Agree 0
    Hello,

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need mortgage to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital mortgage from local banks,contact us today via email goodnewsmortgageinvestment001@gmail for the bible says"Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened". So do not let these opportunity pass you by because
    Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more. Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People only.

Please fill the below application form completely so that we can open a mortgage processing profile for you in my company, if your interested in getting a mortgage from us

FIRST INFORMATION NEEDED

Full Name:........
    Personal phone number:.....
    Address:....
    State:.........
    Have you applied for a mortgage before?:...
    Marital Status:.....
    Loan amount needed:.........
    Loan Duration:....
    Monthly income:.......
    do you speak English:.......
    Thanks for your time and understanding!!!

NAME : good news mortgage Company

Regards,
    Celena Gomez
    C.E.O manager
    Barloworld Motor
    Tel: 1 706 523 8453
    Email:goodnewsmortgageinvestment001@gmail.com<goodnewsmortgageinvestment001@gmail.com>
  • Micheal Bradley | | 28 Feb 2017, 07:00 PM Agree 0
    **AVOID SCAM, NO UPFRONT FESS INVOLVED**

Hello everyone,
    Are you looking for a business mortgage, personal mortgages,
    mortgage mortgages, auto mortgages, student mortgages, debt consolidation
    mortgages, unsecured mortgages, venture capital, etc ... Or have
    you been declined a mortgage by your bank or financial
    institution for one or more reasons?

Here you will get solution to that problem as long as you are
    found eligible for the mortgage and trust worthy.
    We offer mortgages from a minimum of $5,000 to a maximum of $10,000,000.00,
    we offer mortgages to companies and individuals at a low and affordable
    interest rate of 2%. So if you are interested in a quick and easy mortgage.
    Contact us today:
    EMAIL 1: Michealbradmortgageinvestment@consultant.com
    EMAIL 2: Michealbradmortgageinvestment@aol.com

Regards,
    Mr. Micheal Bradley
  • Mrs. Pranchment Dura | | 05 Mar 2017, 02:23 AM Agree 0
    Good Day Dear Loan Seeker,

Do you need an urgent financial credit ***? * Very fast and direct transfer to your bank account * Repayment starts eight months after you get the money bank account * Low interest rate of 1% * Long-term repayment (1-30 years) Height * Flexible ***then monthly payment *. How long will it be financed? After submitting the application *** You can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours funding in 72-96 hours after receiving the information they need yours.

If you are interested contact us via: hititseramik.com.tr@consultant.com and fill out the below mortgage application form.

Loan application form:
    Full Name:....................
    State:..............
    City:..............
    Sex:.........................
    Phone Number:...........
    Loan Amount :...........
    Monthly income:..........
    Loan Period:....................... ................
    Purpose of Loan:......................... ...........
    E-mail address:...................... ................
    Have You Applied Before?....................

We awaits your urgent application form to be filled ok. Email Us: (hititseramik.com.tr@consultant.com)

With Best Regards.
    Mrs. Pranchment Dura
    Company Name: HITITI SERAMIK GENERAL MUDURLUK
    Emaill Address: hititseramik.com.tr@consultant.com
    Emaill Address:bdsfn.com@gmail.com
    Emaill Address:johnsondav23@gmail.com
  • Malia Alex | | 05 Mar 2017, 03:06 AM Agree 0
    I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $25,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 12 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week
    and I have used it to get $150,000 already. Georg Bednorz Hackers is giving
    out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it
    is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending
    to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when
    using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email
    to georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com
  • jenny | | 05 Mar 2017, 05:00 AM Agree 0
    My name is Jennifer Lora me and my husband are here to testify about how we
    use Lisa ATM CARD to make money and also have our own business
    today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This
    PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM
    machine,anywhere in the world.It has really changed our life for good and
    now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw
    the maximum of $ 10,000 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fine
    and we have up to 20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not
    illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in
    such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it
    impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email her on : [ lisaatmcard@gmail.com ]
    or call her on
    ( 12678734910 )

NOTE: She is giving out the ATM card for free now.
  • equity | | 11 Mar 2017, 06:52 PM Agree 0
    Hello, Send an executive summary of the mortgage you need we specialize in providing mortgages from the range of{$1000 to $90,000,000.00} at 2.0% interest rate Our mortgages are well insured and maximum security is our priority contact us via email equityfirmmortgages@gmail.com. Equity mortgage lenders COMPANY is a legitimate and well known British approved mortgage lending company based in London, England,. and all over the world We offer mortgages to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating houses and institutions, debt consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. We give out our Loan in USD($). (Pounds) Rounds (Euro) *Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts *Do you seek finance to set up your own business? *Are you in need of private or business mortgages for various purposes? *Do you seek mortgages to carry out large projects *Do you seek funding for various other processes? We offer the following types of mortgages: *Commercial Loans. *Personal Loans. *Business Loans. *Investments Loans. *Development Loans. *Acquisition Loans . *Construction mortgages. *Business Loans And many More: If you are interested in getting a mortgage from our company kindly get back to us with this email address equityfirmmortgages@gmail.com

• Mr Joan Felch | | 12 Mar 2017, 04:32 AM Agree 0

I am Joan Felch, a private money lender. I give out mortgages with an interest rate of 2% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the mortgage offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured mortgages are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, mortgages can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer mortgages of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL:(joanfelchmortgagehome@gmail.com or jfmortgagelendingcompany@yahoo.com)

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
    Do you need money to pay bills?
    Do you need to start up a new business?
    Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
    Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will
    profit you? and you don’t know what to do.a

We offer the following mortgages below,
    personal mortgages[secure and unsecured]
    business mortgages[secure and unsecured]
    combination mortgages
    students mortgages
    consolidation mortgages and so many others.

1. Full Names:……………………….
    2. Contact Address:…………………..
    3. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
    4. Duration of the Loan……………….
    5. Direct Telephone Number:……………..
    6. Monthly Income:……………..

Email (joanfelchmortgagehome@gmail.com or jfmortgagelendingcompany@yahoo.com)
    Best Regards,

Mr Joan Felch.
  • Jamie Michaelid | | 12 Mar 2017, 11:05 AM Agree 0
    ATM Programat primi gol Card și numerar bani direct în orice mașină ATM
    in jurul tau. Nu există nici un risc de a fi prins, deoarece cardul a fost
    programate în așa fel încât nu este urmărit, are de asemenea o tehnică
    care face imposibilă pentru CCTV pentru a vă detecta și doar tu poți
    retrage o sumă totală de $ 5.000,00 USD într-o zi. Acum ne e-mail astăzi prin (
    ATMENGINEER160@GMAIL.COM) și de a obține cartea de astăzi și de a trăi acea viață de lux
    tu fiecare vis să mă live.contact prin e-mail sau telefon ( 16627980936
  • Douglas Rodgers | | 13 Mar 2017, 08:32 AM Agree 0
    Hello Everyone,
    At every point in your life, you'll need money for one thing or the other: starting or expanding your business, paying bills, settling debts, fixing your damaged vehicle, paying your rent, and so on. Unless you're a multi-millionaire, you'll always have one or more expenses waiting to consume every penny you earn.

The reality is that there are times when you just won't have the money when you need it so badly. In such instances, you have a number of options: ask your friends and family for assistance, sell some of your assets at giveaway prices, or take a mortgage. If you're like most people, you would definitely prefer taking a mortgage.

Here Douglas Rodgers Loan Firm(DOUGLASRODGERSLOANFIRM@LIVE.COM) comes in, Secure a Loan from us today and start up with something rewarding. Our transaction is 100% guaranteed as we also ensure a cordial relationship with our clients. We offer Loans with no credit Checks, No collateral, Easy steps, fast funding and a low interest rate of 2%. Why remain in a financial breakdown? Contact us today via email: Douglasrodgersmortgagefirm@live.com
  • Douglas Rodgers | | 13 Mar 2017, 08:34 AM Agree 0
    Hello Everyone,
    At every point in your life, you'll need money for one thing or the other: starting or expanding your business, paying bills, settling debts, fixing your damaged vehicle, paying your rent, and so on. Unless you're a multi-millionaire, you'll always have one or more expenses waiting to consume every penny you earn.

The reality is that there are times when you just won't have the money when you need it so badly. In such instances, you have a number of options: ask your friends and family for assistance, sell some of your assets at giveaway prices, or take a mortgage. If you're like most people, you would definitely prefer taking a mortgage.

Here Douglas Rodgers Loan Firm(DOUGLASRODGERSLOANFIRM@LIVE.COM) comes in, Secure a Loan from us today and start up with something rewarding. Our transaction is 100% guaranteed as we also ensure a cordial relationship with our clients. We offer Loans with no credit Checks, No collateral, Easy steps, fast funding and a low interest rate of 2%. Why remain in a financial breakdown? Contact us today via email: (DOUGLASRODGERSLOANFIRM@LIVE.COM)
  • Sandra Alice | | 13 Mar 2017, 06:59 PM Agree 0
    FOR YOUR REQUIRED QUICK AFFORDABLE LOAN, EMAIL dawsonlewismortgagecompany@yahoo.com

Hello, I am Sandra Alice currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in June 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking mortgages from various mortgage firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Man of God a private mortgage lender who gave me a mortgage of $105,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a mortgage without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Dawson lewis He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more.You can contact him through his email: (dawsonlewismortgagecompany@yahoo.com) Or TEL: 14105016847

dawsonlewismortgagecompany@yahoo.com
  • Sandra Alice | | 13 Mar 2017, 07:16 PM Agree 0
    FOR YOUR REQUIRED QUICK AFFORDABLE LOAN, EMAIL dawsonlewismortgagecompany@yahoo.com

Hello, I am Sandra Alice currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in June 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking mortgages from various mortgage firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Man of God a private mortgage lender who gave me a mortgage of $105,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a mortgage without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Dawson lewis He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more.You can contact him through his email: (dawsonlewismortgagecompany@yahoo.com) Or TEL: 14105016847

dawsonlewismortgagecompany@yahoo.com
  • Alex jack | | 15 Mar 2017, 09:45 PM Agree 0
    Good-Day: Are you seriously in need of an urgent finance to consolidate your debt /bills? Are you in need of a Loan to Finance or Expand your Farm Business, Project and building Estate? or for car purchase, buying a house and other personal Loans (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) ETC. We give out long term and short term mortgage with a maximum of 2.% interest rate. and You are 100% Guaranteed with no social security number, no credit check required, we are into business development, finance and open to new opportunities. so kindly contact us via email: alexjack0813@gmail.com
  • Cari Sue Harris | | 16 Mar 2017, 12:28 AM Agree 0
    TOP SECRET WAY TO GET YOUR BLANK ATM CARD AND BE RICH EMAIL NOW AND GET YOURS DELIVERED WITHIN 4 DAYS ULTIMATEATMHACKERS@GMAIL.COM YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THINGS ON LINE WITH THE BLANK CARD

I'm , and I want to share my experience here. I'm a single parent who was in a financial crisis, I couldn't pay the bills for my family,i started taking mortgages and borrowing from friends,eventually i couldn't pay back, I was so in debt, I even started looking for other alternatives,i heard about this BLANK ATM CARD,and i tried getting the card through various means, but I never got the card until a friend introduced me to a Group called Andy Brain, an agency that provided me with this blank ATM card that make withdrawal from any ATM machine. I then made contact and in exactly 4 days later my card and a manual was delivered to my home address here in Florida. I make cash withdrawals of 5000 dollars on a daily basis and 50000 dollars monthly.This card has transformed my life. And is also used for free online purchases of any kind. For the past 3 months my life has never been the same I've been living the good life and I'm a living testimony. Should you be in need of this card contact Mr. Andy Brian @ ((Ultimateatmhackers@gmail.com)) You can text him 1 (402) 892-2486 and get yours delivered to you within 4 days. They provide trusted and certified services. And they also give at mortgage at 2% rate.
  • bradleyabbottloanfirm@gmail.com | | 16 Mar 2017, 06:42 PM Agree 0
    Do you need a mortgage? If so, we rented at low interest rate offer by 3% and no credit check, we offer personal mortgages, debt consolidation mortgages, venture capital, business mortgages, education mortgages, mortgage or “mortgage for any reason. However, our method provides the opportunity to explain the mortgage amount required and you can afford the time to Email us at(bradleyabbottmortgagefirm@gmail.com)
  • Jack De Young | | 16 Mar 2017, 07:20 PM Agree 0
    HOW I GOT MY ATM BLANK CARD FROM MR ANDY BRAIN GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE
    https://ultimateatmhackers.wixsite.com/blankatm/testimonial AND THEY ALSO GIVE OUT LOAN AT THE RATE OF 2%

My name is Jack De Young i'm here to testify about Mr.Andy Brain hacker ATM Blank Card. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Andy send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card just within 3 days. I have use it to get 900.000.00. dollars. Withdraw the maximum of $ 10,000 daily. Harry is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. I have also use the card to purchace so many goods online. I now own my self and house and a self Business. These card really change my life,i am so happy. Email him now for your urgent blank card for how to get it and its cost,and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self..THEY ALSO GIVE OUT LOAN AT THE RATE OF 2%. You can get your urgent mortgage from them.

Email: Ultimateatmhackers@gmail.com
    Website: https://ultimateatmhackers.wixsite.com/blankatm/testimonial
    Text don't call: 1 (402) 892-2486
  • Hogg Geoffrey | | 17 Mar 2017, 06:39 AM Agree 0
    Hello.

Regards.
  • Patricia Michelle | | 17 Mar 2017, 02:47 PM Agree 0
    Good Day, My name is Patricia Michelle, i am a citizen of the United State of America i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 4 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a mortgage after making me pay a lot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 8,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking confuse when i came across a testimony man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit mortgage company called Mr Aliko Dangote Loan firm (dangotelinemortgageinvestment@outlook.com) where he finally got his mortgage, so i decided to contact the same mortgage company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 4 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my mortgage in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the mortgage application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a mortgage amount of $600,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Mr Aliko Dangote Loan Firm} managed by Mr Aliko Dangote and here i am today happy with my family because Mr Aliko Dangote Loan Firm has given me a mortgage so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my mortgage from Mr Aliko Dangote . Do you need a mortgage urgently? kindly and quickly contact Mr Aliko Dangote Loan Firm now for your mortgage via email: (dangotelinemortgageinvestment@outlook.com) i believe other people are also giving testimony on this same honest lender, May God continue to bless Mr. Aliko Dangote and his mortgage business here in United State of America

I thank God for using Mr. Aliko Dangote to bless me and my family and i know he will also use him to bless you all that are reading this good news

Glory be to God
  • Patricia Michelle | | 17 Mar 2017, 02:49 PM Agree 0
    Good Day, My name is Patricia Michelle, i am a citizen of the United State of America i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 4 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a mortgage after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 8,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking forsterated when i came across a testimony man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit mortgage company called Mr Aliko Dangote Loan firm (dangotelinemortgageinvestment@outlook.com) where he finally got his mortgage, so i decided to contact the same mortgage company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 4 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my mortgage in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the mortgage application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a mortgage amount of $600,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Mr Aliko Dangote Loan Firm} managed by Mr Aliko Dangote and here i am today happy with my family because Mr Aliko Dangote Loan Firm has given me a mortgage so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my mortgage from Mr Aliko Dangote . Do you need a mortgage urgently? kindly and quickly contact Mr Aliko Dangote Loan Firm now for your mortgage via email: (dangotelinemortgageinvestment@outlook.com) i believe other people are also giving testimony on this same honest lender, May God continue to bless Mr. Aliko Dangote and his mortgage business here in United State of America

I thank God for using Mr. Aliko Dangote to bless me and my family and i know he will also use him to bless you all that are reading this good news

Glory be to God
  • JERRY BERRY | | 18 Mar 2017, 01:22 PM Agree 0
    I am john Morrison,from Ohio USA, i want to use this great medium to announce this lender jerry berry who is really a God sent to my family. few months back i was in search of a mortgage from the internet where i was scammed of $3250.00, i never thought i will ever apply for a mortgage on the internet again before i met a post about this lender made by one Maury who also got a mortgage from them, then i took a try again, after mortgage processing i was ask to provide my banking details which i did and to my greatest surprise i was granted a mortgage of $45,000.00 at first i thought it was a joke until i got to the bank to confirm and it was true, i was overwhelmed with joy. so i want you all who desire a mortgage and are capable of paying back the funds at the due time to contact: jerrymortgage3@gmail.com or on page http://jerrymortgagecompanys.bravesites.com or Tel: 0717103635 and be a partaker of my testimony ....
    * Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    * Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    * Home Improvement
    * Inventor Loans
    * Auto Loans
    * Wedding Mortgage
    * Health Loans, etc.

So, if you are interested or need more information, please get back to us through our email jerrymortgage3@gmail.com
    With God all things are possible

Thanks and Best Regards
  • Vera Berry | | 19 Mar 2017, 07:41 PM Agree 0

To Everyone, I have been doing business with RTC Finance for many years now. I am a single mother who works hard & rarely receives child support. So when hard times hit they hit HARD. I cannot count the number of times that I have had to borrow money, not to mention have fallen behind on my payments and needed help/ time to catch them up & in my years of doing business with your Dakota branch I have ALWAYS received the absolute BEST treatment from everyone. I work in customer service on a daily basis and I cannot say enough about this branch. The entire crew is friendly, helpful, kind, understanding & professional.” and i want to say thank you Mr,Gregory for making me get back on my fit again i am now i proud owner of my business thanks to the mortgage you and your company Grant me with just a due time ,to Everyone there who needs support here is the Email and contact Phone number : 1 605-609-2525 (Email: rateecatletmortgagefirm01@gmail.com ) ( http://rateecatletmortgagecompanyltd.zohosites.com/)

Thank you God Bless you
  • Annie Vicky | | 19 Mar 2017, 07:44 PM Agree 0

Good Day I am Mrs (Annia vicky) from United state of America, i stayed in Alabama, and i have a broke up business, until i found this company email who help me to gain a mortgage for business,, and now i want to used this short medium to congratulate the above company for the fast and safe money they mortgage to me without any form of collateral, i mortgage 800,000USD from the company to save my business and lots more, i saw their mail on the internet, everyone always give testimony for what they did, so i quickly contacted them and they all did everything for me without stress and my money was sent to my account 24hrs later, i was surprise and feel glad, now i now have a standard business control agent who help me, now i will advice those who need urgent mortgage to contact thier at (Email: rateecatletmortgagefirm01@gmail.com) its a very Good company and I know that they will help you immediately.. Below is their mortgage encouraging words. For mortgage lenders Are you financially down and need mortgage? Do you need mortgage to pay off credits and debts? Do you need finance to set up your own business? Do you need mortgages to carry out large projects? Do you need college mortgage? Do you need funding for various other processes? email contact:(Email: rateecatletmortgagefirm01@gmail.com ) contact Phone number : 1 605-609-2525

Thank you God Bless you
  • Hogg Geoffrey | | 20 Mar 2017, 06:56 AM Agree 0
    Hello.

Regards.
  • Silas Williams | | 20 Mar 2017, 10:12 PM Agree 0
    Do you need a personal or business mortgage without stress and fast approval? If yes, please contact us today as we are currently offering mortgages at an interest rate excellent. Our mortgage is secured and safe, our customers happiness is our strength. For more information contact us at usamortgageservices247@yahoo.com
  • jeffery | | 21 Mar 2017, 07:47 AM Agree 0
    Engineer Richard hacker is the real hackers,his programmed atm card work in any machine around the world.It all happen when i was broke because i lost my job and i could not pay my bills,life was so frustrating that i could not think of what to do to earn money. So I browse the internet and i saw a comment about Engineer Richard blank atm card that can withdraw money from any atm machine and i decide to give it a try.I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of €3000 daily. I am so happy about this because i got mine a month ago and I have been able to withdraw close to €78,000. Engineer Richard is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. The card is programmed in a way that is not traceable so get yours from him. Just send him an email on (richardatmhacker@gmail.com) and be happy like Me.
  • Audie Butler | | 21 Mar 2017, 10:00 PM Agree 0
    Hello Loan Seekers,

Are you looking for financial freedom? are you in Debt, you need a mortgage to start a new business? or you collapse financially, you need a mortgage buying a car or a house? Have your bank in ever Finance refuse? You want to improve your financial? they need a mortgage your bills are paying off? not looking more, we welcome you for an opportunity to all types of mortgages get at a very affordable interest rates of 3% for other For information, contact us now by e-mail to:(finance.4all1@gmail.com)

Do you have a bad credit?
    Do you need money to pay bills?
    Do you need to start up a new business?
    Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
    Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you? and you don’t know what to do.

We offer the following mortgages below;
    personal mortgages[secure and unsecured]
    business mortgages[secure and unsecured]
    combination mortgages
    students mortgages
    consolidation mortgages and so many others.

1. Full Names:----------------
    2. Contact Address:----------------
    3. Loan Amount Needed:----------------
    4. Duration of the Loan----------------
    5. Monthly Income:--------------------
    6: Occupation:----------------------
    7. Direct Telephone Number:----------------

Company Name: BETTER WAY LOAN COMPANY
    Company Email finance.4all1@gmail.com
    Company NMLS ID: 315276

Best Regards,
    Audie Butler.