Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

2016 best year in existing-home sales in a decade

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 25 Jan 2017, 08:15 AM Agree 0
Job creation and low mortgage rates led to a good year for housing market despite decline in existing-home sales in December
  • Pauline | | 25 Jan 2017, 08:27 AM Agree 0
    HOW I GET A LOAN HELP @ 2% INTEREST RATE With victoriafinancier@outlook.com

I was not sure of getting a legit mortgage lender online But when i could not face my Debt any more, my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a mortgage and i find VICTORIA LAWSON Trust Loan Firm (victoriafinancier@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my mortgage amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every mortgage seeker to contact VICTORIA LAWSON LOAN Company with victoriafinancier@outlook.com For easy and safe transaction.
  • Lisbeth Víctor | | 23 Feb 2017, 07:47 PM Agree 0
    I am Lisbeth Victor i am from USA on the 1st of January i had an accident with my two kids on my way coming back from their school and we where rushed to the hospital for proper treatment the doctor discover that one of my daughter had internal bleeding and some fractures so the doctor said that they need to carry out operation on her that the hospital bills and charges will cost me the sum of $100,000,00 USD and i was not having such amount of money i tried seeking help from various lender i got cheated on and my daughter's life was at risk i was in pain i shared tears all day on the 15th of January i came across a testimony by (Maria Carmen William) who received her mortgage from shelter iweala mortgage company a very honest woman who have the fear of God a woman who don't disappoint, the owner of shelter mortgage limited company i told her what i am passing through she told me to wipe away my tears that she will help me and truly speaking she offer me a mortgage sum of $150,000,00 USD and today my daughters are very healthy and i have paid their school fees and i have my own business. Please i don't know what your situation is or what you are passing through okay, if you must contact anybody for help financially please contact Mrs shelter.iweala 0n her email address (mrsheltermortgagefirm@hotmail.com) or on her WhatSapp number( 2348135431671) she will wipe away your tears and restore the happiness you need in your family thanks.
  • lisbeth victor | | 23 Feb 2017, 07:48 PM Agree 0
    I am Lisbeth Victor i am from USA on the 1st of January i had an accident with my two kids on my way coming back from their school and we where rushed to the hospital for proper treatment the doctor discover that one of my daughter had internal bleeding and some fractures so the doctor said that they need to carry out operation on her that the hospital bills and charges will cost me the sum of $100,000,00 USD and i was not having such amount of money i tried seeking help from various lender i got cheated on and my daughter's life was at risk i was in pain i shared tears all day on the 15th of January i came across a testimony by (Maria Carmen William) who received her mortgage from shelter iweala mortgage company a very honest woman who have the fear of God a woman who don't disappoint, the owner of shelter mortgage limited company i told her what i am passing through she told me to wipe away my tears that she will help me and truly speaking she offer me a mortgage sum of $150,000,00 USD and today my daughters are very healthy and i have paid their school fees and i have my own business. Please i don't know what your situation is or what you are passing through okay, if you must contact anybody for help financially please contact Mrs shelter.iweala 0n her email address (mrsheltermortgagefirm@hotmail.com) or on her WhatSapp number( =2348135431671) she will wipe away your tears and restore the happiness you need in your family thanks.
Post a reply